Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Postby Celeith » Tue Aug 11, '09, 2:06 am

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but today my brother-in-law told me that they were making a Full Metal Alchemist 2, so I went to the official website to check it out and they actually have up to 18 episodes so far. The anime is not a continuation of the old or the movie, but actually a retelling of the story, from the Manga version. You can find the episodes at the official website.

Full Metal Alchemist Official Site
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Re: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Postby Thoul » Wed Aug 12, '09, 2:37 am

So it's like a remake, but it's being more faithful to the manga? That's unusual. I've never heard of an anime series getting a remake like that before.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Darkil » Thu Aug 13, '09, 9:05 pm

Would this be a stand alone movie or does it tie in to anything? I tried watching the anime when it was on Cartoon Network but I couldn't get into it too much, but I did like what I saw. I would't mind getting back into anime and see something different other than Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Aug 14, '09, 6:14 am

Darkil wrote:Would this be a stand alone movie or does it tie in to anything? I tried watching the anime when it was on Cartoon Network but I couldn't get into it too much, but I did like what I saw.

It's actually just a straight up remake of the original anime. Not a movie. And from what Ive seen so far, it is amazing. I'm really thinking about reading the manga and seeing how close it ties in. The original had 50 episodes and 2 movies I think. But I think it is worth seeing.

I would't mind getting back into anime and see something different other than Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon.

I'm sorry... I lolled...
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Awesome Animation