Die Hard 5

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Die Hard 5

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Oct 13, '11, 9:06 pm

Some details have been found out in regards to the latest installment of the "Die Hard" movie series. The new movie will be the 5th one of the series, starring of course, actor Bruce Willis:

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blo ... ease-date/

How do you feel about the title of the new movie .. "A Good Day To Die Hard" ?

Also, are you looking forward to this 5th movie in the "Die Hard" series, or do you think they should stop already?
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Die Hard 5

Postby Thoul » Fri Oct 14, '11, 1:10 am

That's a pretty good title. It's one pun I hadn't considered because I usually hear that phrase only in Star Trek programs. I'll be disappointed if the new movie doesn't have at least one Klingon somewhere. :lol:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Die Hard 5

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jun 11, '13, 7:24 pm

This movie just came out on DVD last week and I bought it and finally got to watch it. It was good seeing Bruce Willis picking up his role as Officer John Mcclain again, and the movie was filled with lots of action as you would normally expect from a "Die-Hard" movie sequel. I don't want to ruin it for those of you that may not have seen it yet so I won't say very much about it right now, other than I was a bit disappointed in it overall. It had a good theme, good story, but somehow it just wasn't as thrilling or intriguing to me as the previous "Die-Hards", but I suppose after all these years and sequels they may be running out of different stories. I will say that McClain's children are featured in the film and they are all grown up, but I missed not seeing his wife at all (even if they may or may not be divorced) as she and McClain always had special chemistry). I also missed McClain's friendly relationship with the black cop but he did have a few minutes of plus time with a Russian cab driver that was a high point in the movie, imho.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Feature Films