Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, '14, 4:12 am 
Shadow Mirage: Hello! The Profound Darkness sent me to stop you! <3
Chaz: Yay! Boingy parts! <3 <3
Kyra: What's she so proud about?! Mine are bigger! >_<
Chaz: Wait, what? (turns to face Kyra) Yay! Boingy parts! XD
Rika: Chaz, stay focused!
Chaz: (insistent) Boingy!!
Rune: (sigh) Oh my God. All the people in the world, and the Light chose a guy who's barely out of puberty. How the hell did he not get killed already?
Wren: You kept manifesting Rever and Regen on him to rejuvenate his biologic functions.
Rune: Besides that.
Kyra: (swats Chaz's hands with her Moon Slicers) Because Rika was around to whup his butt if he acted like this?
Shadow Mirage: Wow, the party's turned against each other, and I haven't even done anything yet. (poses)


Top
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, '14, 8:54 pm 
SNORB : lol :lol: Very funny ! And about this new ennemy, Shadow Mirage (the ennemy not put in some PS IV versions) : great design ! Reminds me of this one in PS III : Irisa/Rosa/Viola (but the design is far more better in this PS IV ! ;) )


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '14, 2:06 am 
Wow! Just saw this thread. I wonder if there are any translations with this enemy still there?


Top
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '14, 1:20 pm 
jessie wrote:Wow! Just saw this thread. I wonder if there are any translations with this enemy still there?
Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think there is any translations ! :( Unfortunately...


Top
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '14, 8:31 pm 
I have another one:

Chaz: (looks at a Shadowmirage) Oh my god! Look at those things!

Saber King:Well, you're gonna see what's going to come up next after that purple hall!


Top
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '14, 8:32 pm 
Snorb wrote:Shadow Mirage: Hello! The Profound Darkness sent me to stop you! <3
Chaz: Yay! Boingy parts! <3 <3
Kyra: What's she so proud about?! Mine are bigger! >_<
Chaz: Wait, what? (turns to face Kyra) Yay! Boingy parts! XD
Rika: Chaz, stay focused!
Chaz: (insistent) Boingy!!
Rune: (sigh) Oh my God. All the people in the world, and the Light chose a guy who's barely out of puberty. How the hell did he not get killed already?
Wren: You kept manifesting Rever and Regen on him to rejuvenate his biologic functions.
Rune: Besides that.
Kyra: (swats Chaz's hands with her Moon Slicers) Because Rika was around to whup his butt if he acted like this?
Shadow Mirage: Wow, the party's turned against each other, and I haven't even done anything yet. (poses)


Actually ... Rune can't use Regen, only Raja does, it would be cool if he could use it, though.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, '16, 11:09 pm 
If they removed it because of nudity -- then that doesn't really make sense.

In PSIII, there was a female enemy group called "Bushi-Kensai-Samurai" and their backsides were exposed... but they weren't removed.


Top
PostPosted: Sun Mar 5, '17, 12:37 pm 
Scootaloo wrote:If they removed it because of nudity -- then that doesn't really make sense.

In PSIII, there was a female enemy group called "Bushi-Kensai-Samurai" and their backsides were exposed... but they weren't removed.

I agree ! There was some foes that were not far from this removed ennemey ! But this censure is always a bad thing...


Top
 Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: