Did Rhys' parents approve?

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Re: Did Rhys' parents approve?

Postby hugues » Thu Sep 30, '10, 2:49 am

H-Man wrote:Here's a question I thought of recently (not quite on topic, but similar): If Ayn went ahead and married Sari, what do you think the reaction of Rhys and Maia (especially the former) would be to that arrangement?

I think it would be very awkward when they did the "father of the groom dances with the bride / mother of the bride dances with the groom" routine at the wedding :D
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Re: Did Rhys' parents approve?

Postby tilinelson2 » Thu Sep 30, '10, 1:03 pm

hugues wrote:
H-Man wrote:Here's a question I thought of recently (not quite on topic, but similar): If Ayn went ahead and married Sari, what do you think the reaction of Rhys and Maia (especially the former) would be to that arrangement?

I think it would be very awkward when they did the "father of the groom dances with the bride / mother of the bride dances with the groom" routine at the wedding :D

And if they did the routine "father of the groom dances with the mother of the bride" would spark a soap-opera:
"Twenty years ago, a man was loved by a woman, but chose to marry another. Now, he met the woman he dumped in the marriage of his son with her daughter. And there is the opportunity to live this love that never died" :p
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star III