Dezoris/Dezolis

Hunt the source of evil as the millennium comes to an end.

Re: Dezoris/Dezolis

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun Jun 14, '09, 8:59 am

Thoul wrote:Palma-lite

:lol: Palma-lite. Word!

Fascinating stuff about the Motavians; In PS I, the native Motavians were refugees/exiles on their own planet, and they also had monster names such as "Barbarian" attached to their kind. You have to wonder about the probable descimination associated with the native Motavians inflicted from the Palmans. When Alis and co. encounters a native Motavian and "talk" is used, the Motavians make comments like, "We are exiles, forgive us." Not even including Zio, it really does make sense as to why some Motavians were jerky towards Palmans in PS IV (in Molcum, for instance).
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Postby Erpy » Sun Jun 14, '09, 3:32 pm

PS4 actually pokes fun at the whole "liar"-stuff the Dezorians used to have going on. After getting Elsydeon and arriving back on Motavia, add Raja to your party and go to Ryuon. Talk to the guy who speaks about the "highly viruous and wonderful priest named Raja". Chaz starts to say something like..."I heard Dezorians were liars, but..." and then Raja cuts him off with "That's just old nonsense."
Erpy
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 26

Postby Rune_Walsh » Sun Jun 14, '09, 9:51 pm

Erpy wrote:PS4 actually pokes fun at the whole "liar"-stuff the Dezorians used to have going on. After getting Elsydeon and arriving back on Motavia, add Raja to your party and go to Ryuon. Talk to the guy who speaks about the "highly viruous and wonderful priest named Raja". Chaz starts to say something like..."I heard Dezorians were liars, but..." and then Raja cuts him off with "That's just old nonsense."

Really? I have to check this out for myself!
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star IV