December Wallpaper

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

December Wallpaper

Postby Thoul » Fri Nov 30, '07, 5:37 am

Our monthly wallpaper for December is now available. This one is Protectors of Palma, featuring that planet and the heroes of Phantasy Star.

Also, the Quiz section has gone through some changes recently. Much of the section has been redesigned to fit more closely with the rest of the site. A preview of each quiz is now available to guest visitors, but playing quizzes remains a feature exclusive to community members.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Nov 30, '07, 11:03 pm

The Dec. wallpaper sounds cool! Is it just me, or is it hard to believe that it is already "December"! The year is almost gone already.

Interesting thing you are doing with the Quizzes, Thoul! I haven't noticed that before but will take a peak. I have been meaning to add more Quizzes, however, it seems there just hasn't been much spare time the last few weeks with all the holidays, etc., etc., etc. I hope more people will think of some good quizzes, and submit them, for everyone to test their knowledge and I Q 's on too. :yes:
Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ March 17, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Mon Dec 3, '07, 8:53 pm

Like they say, time flies when you're having fun. ;) It seems like it was just yesterday when I started the boards, but it's been nearly a year.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Site Announcements