Dancing With The Stars

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Mar 25, '08, 2:47 am

Just watched tonight's episode of Dancing With The Stars. All the dancers are very good so far. Tomorrow night will be the first elimination show of the season and 2 stars will go home then. Right now, I think it might be the tennis player (Monica Selers) and Penn (from Penn & Teller). They haven't done so well lately, I think. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Some of the dance couples are HOT already, and scoring 9's from all the judges. Highest mark available is a 10, so a 9 is pretty darn good. :)

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Mar 27, '08, 4:12 pm

Forgot to post this yesterday, but yep, I was right, the first two to leave "DWTS" was Monica Selers and Penn Gilllette. The only reason I think the Adam guy didn't get voted off was because his partner is Julliette, and everybody loves her. His time is surely coming, though.

The show is on again next week on Monday, and the results show on Tuesday.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Apr 17, '08, 4:36 am

Last week, Adam Corolla & his partner Julianne Hough were voted off "DWTS", and this week Priscilla Presley was voted off.

Gee, I hated to see Priscilla go as she was the major reason I was watching this go around. Still, there are some interesting reasons to keep watching. There's nobody I really would like to see win at this point though.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 23, '08, 10:51 pm

Actress Marlee Maitlin was the star to be voted off last night's show. I think she did exceptionally well especially considering as how she is deaf and could not even hear the music as other people do. That had to be very hard.

In 2 weeks, they are having their 100th show celebration, I think it is with a lot of guests and stuff. Should be interesting.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 30, '08, 12:00 am

Cheryl's partner, Christian ???, hurt his arm last night while dancing. I don't know if he sprained a muscle or what. He had to go to the hospital. He and Cheryl did not get to finish their dance properly as he was hurt, and they received "7's" from the Judges as a score.

I guess tonight we will find out how Christian is, and if he can continue to dance again next week. Also, which couple will be leaving tonight. I hope it's not Cheryl and Christian - they still have potential, I think.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 14, '08, 10:32 pm

Well, the winner of last season's Dancing With The Stars was former olympic ice skater, Kristie Yamagucchi, and her partner. They did very well together.

It is almost time for the new season of Dancing with The Stars to begin. The new lineup will be announced by ABC on August 25th. In the meantime, people are speculating as to who the new star contestants might be. So far, I've heard rumors of Adam West (Batman) and Toni Braxton (singer) and Jewel (singer) and her new hubby (Rodeo Rider).

Should be interesting to find out exactly who it will be. Who would you like to see try their luck for the trophy this year on " DWTS " ?

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Aug 26, '08, 1:12 am

The cast for the new season of "Dancing With The Stars" has been announced today. The new season starts in September, I think.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry ... /800044487

Anybody on this season that you like and will route for to win????????

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Thoul » Tue Aug 26, '08, 8:58 pm

I think I've head of three of them before? Looks like they were hard up for picks this time around. There are no really big names there.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Sep 23, '08, 9:34 pm

It looks like the season premier of "Dancing With The Stars" began last night (Monday). Well, for some reason I had no idea it was beginning last night and missed the whole show. :x :bang: Did anyone else see it? If so, let us know how it went.

I'll try to catch it when it comes on tonight. I think it will be on for a total of 3 nights this week to celebrate the start of this years's season.

Silver_Surfer1

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Oct 2, '08, 8:37 pm

Well, I saw this week's episodes of "Dancing With The Stars". Pretty good, but the excitement that has been there other seasons just doesn't seem to be there this go round.

The "star" who was voted off this week was Kim Kardashian. No comment. :p

82 year old Cloris Leachman is still going strong on the show. :wink:

Looking forward to next week.

Silver_Surfer1

PreviousNext

Return to Tubular Television