Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dad transforms video game
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, '13, 11:11 pm 
Interesting story about a dad who "transformed" a video game. From reading the article, it seems his daughter loves to play video games:

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/ingam ... -1C8781257

Well, I must say that I am all in favor of more female heroines in video games and other areas as well. Not quite sure what to make of this story though, lol.

Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue Mar 12, '13, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, '13, 11:35 pm 
That was pretty interesting to watch. Makes me wonder why there isn't a hack of Super Mario Bros. 1 (or 3) to play as Peach.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, '13, 5:16 am 
Good for this dad, doing this for his kid. Regardless of what the internet thinks about the gender issue, he did a good thing for his kid and that's what is important here to me.

Quote:Makes me wonder why there isn't a hack of Super Mario Bros. 1 (or 3) to play as Peach.

Same here. There are hacks to play as everyone else under the sun in SMB 1, so the lack of a Peach hack is really surprising.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 10:00 pm 
Excellent transformation !
And I know a famous game that everyone here on this forum knows (and that most of them have played !) : it's Phantasy Star and her famous Heroine, Alisa :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]