CYOA & RP Discussion

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:23 pm

Enjoy it! Have a good evening.

Oh, you can re-sign in?
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:25 pm

I'm back! I have 30 minutes. I'm at the library on a plit shift right now so I'm killing time

split*

I hate the keyboard at the library. It sucks
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:26 pm

I really regret not participating in the role play scenario you suggested - Nightwatch.

But what with grants and other work commitments, I scarcely have time to eat and sleep! Anyhow, great premise for fanfic as well.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:27 pm

It's never too late
Atlinsmere

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:27 pm

It's something I'd really like to do... once this particular hurdle is crossed. *sigh*
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:28 pm

I suppose. But then again, I was thinking again last night. I want to start another CYOA. I just don't what to base it on.
Atlinsmere

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:29 pm

The premise you have currently is excellent. The characters have become three-dimensional.
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:35 pm

Yay! I feel happy! Thanks for the compliment!

and about Night Watch. The one on GameFaqs never made it that far. It died a horrible death. T-T
Atlinsmere

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:36 pm

We'll resurrect it here. Promise.
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:36 pm

Alright! Maybe I'll take that idea and put it in a CYOA. Unless you have a better idea?
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay