CYOA & RP Discussion

Adventures in board based gaming.

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:37 pm

I'd be happy to role play it with you.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:38 pm

yayay

My other idea of CYOA is a prequel to PSS
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:38 pm

That sounds like fun too...
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:38 pm

about the childhoods of the main characters or a single character of the story
Atlinsmere

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:40 pm

Interesting. Incidentally, the sexual tension between Sinah and Nikki is quite fun.

Re: Nightwatch, I even created a character (a girl, naturally) but never got around to posting it. Medicine had other plans for me.
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:44 pm

I understand how that is. I've had a few characters which I created for various RP's. But Naturally I never used them for one reason or another.

I think though, that I'll try and get something up for PSS tonight. Least I could do after making everyone wait.
Atlinsmere

Postby Srijita » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:45 pm

I look forward to it... and could use cheering up just now. Well, better get back to work. Nice catching up with you :wave:
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Aug 5, '09, 10:46 pm

Same to you Sri. Later.
Atlinsmere

Postby Atlinsmere » Tue Mar 23, '10, 6:59 am

Finally got around to updating Phantasy Star Story. Currently doing so for Kyoda. Yeah I just used the BB code for color. Cause I'm awesome like that. =P
Atlinsmere

Postby Lyla2284 » Tue Mar 23, '10, 7:15 am

I see PSS is coming along nicely.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay