Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Cyber Monday
PostPosted: Mon Dec 1, '14, 3:12 am 
Monday, December 01, 2014 is Cyber Monday. Time to get all those bargains online and elsewhere if you can find them. I haven't seen any Cyber Monday great deals so if anyone knows of any, post them here. I'm sitting Cyber Monday out just like I sat Black Friday out. :lol:

Happy Online shopping everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, '15, 8:15 pm 
Cyber Monday is this coming Monday, November 30, 2015, however, I have been reading that many places are already getting the cyber Monday deals out early, so you may be able to take advantage of some of these special online deals over this weekend as well.

I have no idea what any of the sales may be, but you could possibly try to google cyber Monday sales, or something similar and find out, if you are interested! Good luck and good shopping!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, '16, 11:12 pm 
Yes, my friends, Thanksgiving and The day after Black Friday sales are over with and done for this year of 2016....which means that today was the all important.....Cyber Monday!!!!!!

So did anyone happen to luck up on any good deals online today anywhere? Day is not over yet so continue shopping those that wish too, and good luck!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, '16, 11:52 am 
Happy cyber monday to all who will profit ! :)

Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2