Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, '09, 6:39 pm 
Ok here's how the story goes... Last night I couldn't sleep. So I got up and got onto my computer and came to the forums. Well I decided to look at the artwork section for PSIII, and I saved a few of them onto my computer. Well I pulled up the Gwyn one and deleted some space on the side and I began spriting.. Yes it seems silly but I began working on a sprite from scratch and I believe I did pretty good so I wanted to show it off today. The first image is small but if you save it you can view it better, the second one I juse enlarged so you can see it better, it is by no means the better of the two, nor does it reflect the actual quality of the image... >.<

Last edited by Celeith on Sat Dec 26, '09, 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, '09, 11:30 am 
Nice work Kaloes. I had no idea you had some sprite creativity in you. :up:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, '09, 1:30 pm 
Very nice job. I could really see that being used in a game!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, '09, 9:23 am 
I agree with Thoul there,nicely done indeed!Oh,and about that ficcie you're writing.How's it going.I can offer to proofread it for you. :D

(Sorry about my absence.I've been kinda busy).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, '09, 2:52 pm 
That sprite is great! You did that from scratch? WOW! :clap: I hope we'll see more sprite work from you in the future!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, '09, 3:49 am 
I think it looks great - nice work. Any plans for an animated version?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, '09, 9:37 pm 
That looks great Kaloes! You should use it as your avatar!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, '09, 10:20 pm 
There's a Streets of Rage fansite on the net, and there's a section with fake screen shots, and some of the fake screen shots are modded versions of the SOR3 character select screen, and each one has one character from a different SEGA game (eg Sonic, Shinobi). I asked a person who made some of them if he could do two with Rolf and Rhys. And she said she'd try. I can't wait. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, '09, 8:27 am 
I can't see the images, Kaloes.

:(

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, '09, 5:11 am 
Reposted it.. Had it synced to Geocities before Thoul inserted the add files into messages function...

Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next