Current Events - News Of The Day

Chat about things happening around the world.

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Nov 10, '07, 9:54 am

My parents think its a play, just because they haven't heard about it yet, they are very attentive to the news. I'd so love to watch someone just all of a sudden catch it and start twitching right here. :rofl:
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Neithird » Sat Nov 10, '07, 3:49 pm

Elaina wrote:As far as the Reagan library, I am sure that those things are missing, accidentally on purpose :rofl:

:lol: No doubt! They have to cover up all the secret backroom deals. :lookaround: :wink:
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Nov 15, '07, 7:17 pm

Well, news for today or yesterday actually is that the verdict in the trial to see if O. J. Simpson had to stand trial for accused crimes is " Yes ". He will have to stand trial. So, we 'll see how that goes whenever it happens.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it was weird having a trial to see if there would be another trial??? Why not just have one trial and be done with it? There is always the option of a re-trial too any way. I guess this is the way "justice", or "the justice system" works, though. :dizzy:
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Fri Nov 16, '07, 3:01 am

This was probably a hearing to see if there was sufficient evidence to conduct a jury trial. It happens all the time. I'm not really sure what the point is, but I guess they think it will cost the government less money to find out of a trial is viable before having the actual trial.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Nov 16, '07, 10:37 pm

Did anyone hear bout the car that runs on water instead of gas. My parents say its not available yet ,but I was sure I saw the commercial. They both said the guy who discovered it was like "This is common sense, not a difficult thing to discover at all" My mom said" I mean trains were originally steam engines right? Figuring this out should be a no brainer." lol, apparently not. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Thoul » Sat Nov 17, '07, 6:25 am

I haven't heard about that. I've heard about cars running on solar, electric, and even used cooking oil, but not water. It does make sense, though. I wonder what kind of mileage it gets. :hmm:
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tsunami » Sat Nov 17, '07, 9:29 am

Reminds me of a van I saw on TV that ran off grease from fast food restaurants. They drove across the country, making stops at fast food places for free grease to keep the vehicle runnin'.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Neithird » Sun Nov 18, '07, 7:37 pm

Heh, the fast food businesses should start bottling grease and sell it as an alternative fuel source. It's just a byproduct of what they normally use, so they could sell it cheap and make some extra money.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Thoul » Mon Nov 19, '07, 3:12 am

At a gas station, an odd blue "cloud" was recorded by the security cameras:
http://www.local6.com/news/14578641/detail.html
What do you think it was? Could it really be a ghost, or is it something more earthly like a bug? Maybe it's a hoax... what's your opinion?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Nov 19, '07, 6:10 am

XDDDD I bet its a fuzzy that got caught on the lense.

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events