Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 

Corg from EOTA

Corg from EOTA

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Corg from EOTA
PostPosted: Fri May 27, '11, 2:43 pm 
I know that EOTA is no longer part of the Fringes, but since Corg, my character on EOTA, has shown up in another incarnation here on two Muskie-winning stories (and who himself won a Muskie), I felt it would be appropriate to share my drawing of him with the community. I hope you enjoy.

Post subject: Re: Corg from EOTA
PostPosted: Sat May 28, '11, 3:09 am 
Nice sketch. You should draw more, you have a good perception for shadows. If you train more, you will be able to adjust the proportions.

Well, this Corg is not that Corg, but anyway it is good to see him drawn.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, '11, 12:40 am 
Very good drawing, H-Man. I had forgotten that you were a talented artist until I remembered the photo of Susan, I think it was, that you previously shared with us. You should do more artwork. I'd love to see some of Corg's other friends also. :)

Somehow I had pictured Corg in my mind as having very long hair, but I think the short hair looks very nice. :clap: I hope we see more of Corg, and have more stories to read about him too. :clap:

PostPosted: Sun May 29, '11, 11:26 pm 
Nicely done, and I especially like the very dynamic pose. That kind of thing is tricky to do. I also love the shirt (it's just hilarious), but since I'm not familiar with EOTA I just have to know the backstory behind it.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, '11, 12:45 am 
Bragatyr wrote:since I'm not familiar with EOTA I just have to know the backstory behind it.

EOTA (End of the Age) is a roleplay universe based on Phantasy Star 2. In july 2010, it made its debut "online" but has since then moved to a dedicated forum. Lots of EOTA players are actually members of Fringes.

About the topic at hand: Corg is a character that I like more and more each passing day. It is extremely fun to orchestrate events around this character and H-Man roleplays him like a pro.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, '11, 3:50 pm 
Is Corg known for wearing this awesome shirt, though? I've gotta find out more about that. Are there any stories where this is particularly referenced?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, '11, 3:53 pm 
Yes, the shirt is referenced in his EOTA background story. He has another shirt with a similar band name on it, too. I'll have to see if I can't post the story here, just for reference.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, '11, 4:01 pm 
Oh my God, it's a band name? That's even more awesome. I'd love to see the story, and thanks for letting me know.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, '11, 6:46 pm 
Bragatyr wrote:Is Corg known for wearing this awesome shirt, though? I've gotta find out more about that. Are there any stories where this is particularly referenced?

You might also enjoy reading this story with Corg and friends written by H-Man, if you haven't read it already:

beyond-reality-vt5198.html

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]