I'm A Celebrity ....

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

I'm A Celebrity ....

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jun 4, '09, 12:42 am

Anyone watch the premiere show of "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here" the other night????

I watched it pretty good until they started eating the rats tail, the scorpions, and drinking that yucky stuff ! :yuck: I finally had to leave...couldn't take any more of that! :ill:

I think the two celebrities that might make it on this show are actor Stephen Baldwin and actor Lou Diamond Phillips. Interesting to see former Illinois Gov. Rod Blogovitch(sp?)'s wife on this show, though. I think she is taking the Gov's place as they wouldn't let him go join the show.

Anyone else watch this show??

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: I'm A Celebrity ....

Postby Thoul » Fri Jun 5, '09, 7:07 pm

It sounds like "Fear Factor" with famous people. In other words, something I'll never watch.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Jun 5, '09, 10:27 pm

I second what Thoul said. And this show will probably do well and it will sadden me to no end. If I'm ever looking for something to watch I will flip past this at the speed of light should I happen upon it.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jun 23, '09, 12:52 am

Well there's been a lot of hype about this show, especially with a certain couple, who can't seem to make up their mind if they want on or off the show. Don't keep up with those dudes, though, and I haven't watched the show any more since that first outing. I did find this about actor Stephen Baldwin though as it seems he is leaving the show now due to some bug bites, etc. That's a shame, as I figured either he or Lou Diamond Phillips would win this thing. I wonder if Lou is still there. I'll have to find out, but anyway, the article says the show ends soon, so we should all know before too long.

Baldwin Bails

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Tubular Television