Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, '09, 2:26 am 
I've been working on a scanlation of the Compendium off and on for a while now (with the kind permission of Rebecca Capowski and Orakio Rob!) and thought I'd show you guys a little preview of the pages.

I'll just warn you guys that I still need to go over these for typos and such, so they're not quite finalized yet. :)

The Cover

A Page on the first game.

Rune's Concept Art

A page from Yoshibon's "Third!" comic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, '09, 10:39 pm 
Wow, this is FANTASTIC! Please, don't give up!

Man, I'm really glad I've scanned these books. And there is a translation going on for the Futabasha books too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, '09, 9:46 pm 
Oh God, Lam, I love you. ^^

How did you get in touch with Rebecca C? This... is just *. Michael-Jackson-flash-of-a *.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, '09, 11:40 pm 
This is spastic! :fangasms: Excellent job so far! The comics are a little far, but otherwise, everything looks great!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, '09, 12:14 am 
Quote:Man, I'm really glad I've scanned these books. And there is a translation going on for the Futabasha books too.

I'm so glad you scanned these too! I had been wanting to see the inside of the Compendium and the Futabasha books for... oh, 10 years at least. :D I have a lot of the smaller parts completed already- mostly the settei pages. It's those darn full color pages that take forever. ;)

Quote:How did you get in touch with Rebecca C? This... is just *. Michael-Jackson-flash-of-a *.

* as MJ's glove? I'm not sure it's that *. At least not yet anyway. :D Surprisingly, the old email on Rebecca's website works! I really didn't think it would when I tried to contact her, but amazingly it did!

Quote:Excellent job so far! The comics are a little far, but otherwise, everything looks great!

Thanks so much! Don't worry, the comics will be totally readable- photobucket just decided to resize my images. :eyebrow:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, '09, 11:40 pm 
Amazing! :D I've wanted to see the compendium translated for a long time! I look forward to seeing more!

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]