Sean Connery, R.I.P.

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Sean Connery, R.I.P.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Oct 31, '20, 9:06 pm

Actor Sean Connery has died. He was 90. News reports say he died peacefully in his sleep at his home.

He was a fabulous actor. Quite frankly, one of the best actors there has ever been. He delivered a stunning performance in every movie, or any other venture, that he appeared in. There will never be another like him.

He was the first actor to play James Bond in the movies and he made that role his own, no matter how many other actors followed behind him to play the same role in many other movies. Sean Connery will always be the best James Bond! He played James Bond in about 7 or so movies.

Sean Connery was in many, many other movie roles including "The Hunt For Red October", "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom", "The Rock", "The Highlander", "The Highlander 2", "The Untouchables", and many more films.

He also had a remarkable voice which was easily recognized as belonging to Sir Sean Connery. Sean Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000, thus gaining the title of "Sir" Sean Connery.

He was a remarkable Gentleman and will never be forgotten.

Condolences to his family and friends. :tombstone: :rose:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/s ... -90-report
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Sean Connery, R.I.P.

Postby myau56 » Thu Oct 28, '21, 12:18 pm

My god ! I realized that I havent't put even a word after the death of this great and fantastic actor...Shame on me !! Great great actor I was so sad when it happened... :cry:
Condolences to his family :tombstone:
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Entertainment