Colorado theater tragedy

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Colorado theater tragedy

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jul 21, '12, 5:48 pm

A tragedy has taken place in America once again with the recent shooting at a theater in Colorado where several people were injured and several others were killed:

http://news.yahoo.com/names-victims-eme ... 35147.html

Our condolences and heartfelt sympathy go out to all the victims and their families. :cry:

More and more it seems that people are not safe anywhere you may go in this world today. It's a shame and tragedy in itself, especially for a country who prides itself on our freedoms to go where we may choose, etc.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Colorado theater tragedy

Postby Thoul » Sat Jul 21, '12, 8:07 pm

It's a terrible that happened at that Dark Knight Rises showing. My condolences go out to everyone who was present. Many lost loved ones or were injured, but even those not physically harmed will likely be traumatized by the experience. I know I would have second thoughts about going to a theater after that.

From what little I've read about the man responsible for this, it sounds like he was suffering from some serious mental illness. He evidently planned all this in great detail to prepare in advance, but I can't believe he is sane. I expect he will wind up in some kind of high security mental institution.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Colorado theater tragedy

Postby myau56 » Sun Jul 22, '12, 9:51 pm

Terrible news, awful event :( Condolences to all the families and to all the people tied to it...:(
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Casual Conversation