I just bought a Ken The Eagle costume from this one site and

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

I just bought a Ken The Eagle costume from this one site and

Postby MrKite » Sun Apr 25, '10, 6:12 am

I'm worried it's gonna be either too big or too small. The place I got it from is a place called cosplayhouse.com. They ask you for your height and weight, and I decided to add two CMs to my actual height and two lbs to my weight when adding the costume to the shopping cart. I've heard mixed reviews about this place. Some said they do a good job with their costumes, and others have said that the costumes come out either bigger or smaller than they told them to make them. Also, I don't know what the costume's gonna be made of, and I had heard that the pictures they use for reference are taken from other websites. Was it worth it? Or did I make a 285 dollar-costing mistake? I hope this costume isn't stupid looking.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: I just bought a Ken The Eagle costume from this one site

Postby Thoul » Sun Apr 25, '10, 7:26 pm

I've never heard of them before, but it sounds like something I wouldn't have done. They should at least tell what material the costume will be made from, especially for that price.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Tanith » Sun Apr 25, '10, 8:49 pm

I don't know what their return policy is, and that would make a huge difference as to whether it was worth it or not. If you can return if you're not happy with it, then it might not be such a huge risk.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Apr 26, '10, 9:28 pm

I never heard of the place either. Hope everything turns out okay for you. Let us know how it goes.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Casual Conversation