Clone Lab Grandma

A new Phantasy Star image added to the site three days a week!

Clone Lab Grandma

Postby Thoul » Sat Mar 29, '08, 8:09 am

When a fatal injury occurs in Algo, the height of Mother Brain's technology allows people to be cloned. This strange, blue skinned woman operates the cloning facilities, giving the people of Algo a form of eternal life. To make things a little more creepy, you can see a cloned fetus growing in a tank behind her.

This image can also be selected as an avatar from the galleries on the avatar tab of the Member Control Panel.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Mar 29, '08, 3:12 pm

I can't help but think "really creepy birthday clown" every time I see that image.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Mar 29, '08, 9:42 pm

No offense mean to the Image of the day as I like seeing these images, etc., however, no way would I want that particular image as my avatar. I know I'm picky and change avatars a lot, but on this image, my mind is made up - NO! :yes: :yikes: :duck: :wink:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Reno » Sun Mar 30, '08, 2:21 am

Grandma?! I always thought (s)he was a man wearing make-up... But now that you mention it... I'm still not sure!
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Snorb » Sun Mar 30, '08, 6:00 am

Rolf: You know, maybe the Clone Lab Grandma offering free clones this week wasn't such a good idea after all...
Rudo: What are you talking about? Some of us die a lot.
Rolf: I know, but... there's the whole legal problem about them. If you're you, and the clone's you, who are you, really, Rudo? Are you an actual person, or just random strands of DNA? A doppelganger, a mere pretender living a life meant for someone else?
Shir: Naah, I prefer not to think about it that much, Rolf. Free clones are free clones!
Shir Clone: Yep! That's right! (walks into the Weapon Store)
Another Shir Clone: C'mon, Rolf, stop being such a worrywart! (walks into the Armor Store)
Rolf: See? This is exactly what I was talking about...
Shir's Seventh Clone: Hey, Rolf, I'm gonna go to Piata for a while! (heads to the Teleport Station)
Shir's Nineteenth Clone: See ya guys later! The winds are tellin' me to head to Oputa! (heads to the Teleport Station)
Rolf: (his eye twitches involuntarily as Shir clones walk out of the Clone Station)
Rudo: Well, look at it this way, Rolf. They can't clone someone who died of natural causes.
Rolf: God willing. Where's Amy? I need her to help me find the real Shir.
Amy: (walks out of the Clone Station with Hugh) Oh, hello, Rolf! Hello, Corporal Steiner!
Hugh: I helped the Clone Lab Grandma fix the cloner, so it works much faster now. No more waiting a few hours for another clone of Kain, Rolf!
Rolf: ......Well, at least there's one good thing about this place...
Hugh: And the Clone Lab Grandma was so pleased, she gave me a small reward.
Hotter Amy Clone: (leaves the Clone Station)
Hugh: Now there's two Amys. ^_^ (walks off with the real Amy)
Hotter Amy Clone: Rolf, are you all right? You're shivering...
Rolf: I'm going to go kill myself. Be right back, guys. (enters the Clone Station, leaves a minute later)
Rolf Clone: (leaves the Clone Station) Hey, guys, I-
Rolf: (grabs Rudo's Laser Cannon and blasts his clone zero-range in the face)
Rolf Clone: (slow motion scream and flail to the ground, blood spewing everywhere)
Hotter Amy Clone: Oh, no! A medical emergency! (runs over to Rolf's clone) Rever! (touches the clone's chest)
Rolf Clone: (twitch, head regenerates) Owwwwww.
Rolf: T_T
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Tsunami » Sun Mar 30, '08, 10:31 pm

Omg, it's Boy George! xD
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Shinuzzo » Mon Mar 31, '08, 1:03 am

What is more likely to have have happen in PS II...

The party arrives at the the top of Climatrol.

Neifirst: So you've finally arrived, Second.
Nei: Actually, I'm Neisixth, I got killed a few times on the way here. Ironically, Neisecond got killed back in the Biosystems Lab.
Shinuzzo
Guardian
Guardian

Achievements: 25

Postby Thoul » Mon Mar 31, '08, 6:30 pm

I have to agree with everyone, the grandma is the weirdest looking person in all the PS series to me.

Reno wrote:Grandma?! I always thought (s)he was a man wearing make-up... But now that you mention it... I'm still not sure!

Someone on Dezo calls 'em grandma and it's really a woman. At least... the Dezorians say it's a man when lying to us, so... ;)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Tue Apr 1, '08, 9:44 am

lets just call this a "It" because 1 do we really want to stray to far into finding out what "It" really is. and 2 when we find out, how creeped out shall we be.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Apr 2, '08, 6:06 am

lol, Im gonna have some fun with this avi. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Next

Return to Featured Images