Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Climatrol
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 6:58 pm 
After killing Nei-First shouldn't the climatrol be destroyed?

It's still accessible and it doesn't show any damage....according to my special salvage crew there is nothing unusual there :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 11:08 pm 
not a clue man, not a clue at all.. I know once when i was fighting nei-first i clicked run with nei just to go ahead and get it over with and i ended up running away but the game counted it as if i won the battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 11:36 pm 
The robots managed to repair everything really fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, '08, 8:33 pm 
Yeah, I guess Mother Brain wanted it back online as soon as possible. Those bad guys certainly didn't wait around in this game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, '08, 11:33 pm 
Yeah, all kinds of wacky things happen when save states are hacked:

Can't expect the original programmers to ever have expected this to happen :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, '08, 5:42 pm 
Yeah ok, it was a hacked save game (See Nei) but in the original game this was also possible (without hacking and Nei obviously)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, '08, 9:27 am 
That little text box, "There seems to be nothing unusual here." Perfected that little glitch. XDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, '08, 10:38 pm 
Amy: I don't understand... I thought Miss Gold filled this room up with C4 and detonated it all?
Rolf: I know. We were there, remember?
Amy: ...No...
Rolf: Oh, yeah, that's right. You died in the explosion. (points to corner of room) There's your body over there, Amy.
Amy: Rolf, that's not my corpse. (points to exact outline of Amy burned into opposite wall) That's where I died.
Rolf: Hrmm. (walks over) Oh, this is Shir's body, then.
Shir: (looting Amy's body) What? I really thought I could outrun half a ton of C4 exploding right on top of me! (sweatdrop)
Hugh: I don't understand why, Shir. Humans can only run at about six miles per hour-
Shir: Hey, Hugh? Who was there? You, or me?!
Hugh: Uh-
Shir: Exactly! (starts looting her body)
Hugh: What I don't understand is just how the maintanence robots rebuilt the AMeDAS building so quickly. From what you told me, the damage was extremely... intensive.
Rolf: I asked Kain about it, and he said it had something to do with redundancies in design. Or sheer laziness, I can't really tell with his accent sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 2, '08, 11:02 am 
That wouldn't seem out of place in our old rpg snorb. Now i know where you got half the characters from. :lol:

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]