Commando Remake

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Commando Remake

Postby Thoul » Sun May 2, '10, 8:04 pm

Fox is working on a remake of Commando, the popular movie from early in Arnold Schwarzenegger's career. Here's a link with some info:
http://www.deadline.com/2010/04/fox-to- ... egger-pic/

It seems the new version is going to have the lead character take a more stealthy approach, as opposed to the heavily action oriented way Schwarzenegger's character went about things. I know we have some Arnold fans here; what do you think about this change? Do you hope that Arnold will play a role in the movie too? I know he doesn't do much acting these days, but a cameo might help the film.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Commando Remake

Postby MrKite » Mon May 3, '10, 3:32 am

Hmm, I don't know. The original is one Arnold film in particular I haven't seen except for little pieces.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Commando Remake

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon May 3, '10, 6:17 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake of " Commando ". I don't think a remake would be as good as the original because, come on, you can't get much better than Arnold, lol, but I could be wrong depending on who they get to play the part and how the script goes. It might do very well.

As far as Arnold playing a part. Sure, I think he might go for it. I fully expect him to begin his acting career again after his term as Gov. is up, that is unless he intends to run for Senate, VP, Speaker Of The House, or some other political office. :wink:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Feature Films