Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Claire Plushie

Claire Plushie

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Claire Plushie
PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 9:41 pm 
For Xander, of course. :D She has eyebrows, they're just sort of hidden under her hair. I tried outlining a nose, but it didn't work out so well, so now plushies will only have noses when absolutely necessary. Espers wear a lot of clothing! *phew!*

Post subject: Re: Claire Plushie
PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 9:52 pm 
Awesome-cute-coolness Claire plushie is awesome, cute and very very cool. I cannot wait to get my hands on it. :D

Pure win is what this is really made of. And a ton of effort as well. Very much appreciated indeed. Thank you. :D

Last edited by Xander on Wed May 25, '11, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 10:04 pm 
This is just too cool. I have never seen anyone do anything like this before. I'm quite impressed. That has to be seriously hard to do, with all the detail work.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 10:47 pm 
Oh my, she is very lovely, and yes, very cute! What an extraordinary talent you have, augmentedfourth! You've got the details of Claire's outfit/jewelry down exactly as I remember from her pics Xander has drawn. This is a treasure. :clap:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 10:51 pm 
Though she is no Maia, she deserves to be cuddled by her future happy owner :D

PostPosted: Thu May 26, '11, 5:56 pm 
Yeah, she's no Maia indeed. Maia is just Maia after all. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, '11, 6:18 pm 
And Maia is much better than anything you can come up with :p

PostPosted: Fri May 27, '11, 4:40 am 
Boys, boys, stop your fighting, there's plenty of yarn and stuffing to go around.

There were a lot more layers and details on this one, so it took me longer, but I think I still finished in less than a week (keep in mind I don't work full-time, but I did bring it to work with me the other day to work on it!). Thanks for the feedback!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, '11, 5:37 am 
Lookin good, now all I need is a Celeith plushie and I'd be set lol >.> I should try my hand at making them but I don't have steady hands for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, '11, 7:07 am 
augmentedfourth wrote:Boys, boys, stop your fighting, there's plenty of yarn and stuffing to go around.

There were a lot more layers and details on this one, so it took me longer, but I think I still finished in less than a week (keep in mind I don't work full-time, but I did bring it to work with me the other day to work on it!). Thanks for the feedback!

That's true, I don't think it took you more than a week to get her done.

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next