Chronicles Of Algo

Adventures in board based gaming.

Re: Chronicles Of Algo

Postby Snorb » Sat Jun 5, '10, 3:20 pm

"Hey, whoa!"

Shalelu fell down as the man bumped into her, knocking her on her bottom. As he passed by without a word, Shalelu called to him, "Hey! You knocked me down! Not cool!"

Jumping to her feet, she continued, "That hurt! I think you knocked me on my toys, and my butt hurts now, and you seem all not-nice!"

There was no response from the man. Shalelu started following him, continuing, "My Aunt Jhenna always said it's not nice to knock a lady down, you know! Hey! Look at me! Say somethiiiiiiing!"
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 5, '10, 7:27 pm

CJ stopped as he turned to face the woman. He looked right into her eyes and simply said, "Sorry." He didn't really mean it, he just wanted to be alone. And it seemed as if lately no woman would leave him alone. On any other occasion he'd be happy since it never happens to him, but under the circumstances he didn't care.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 5, '10, 7:39 pm

Brigit and Bo
Brigit and her new owl friend watched as the stranger plowed his way through Shalelu and gave her an insincere apology. Brigit went to Shalelu's side and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," she said to Shalelu. "I brought him here. I was hoping he'd be able to help Jakob, but I should have known better." She glared at the back of the man now leaving the inn. "I'm going to see Celeith and pay her for the damage he caused," she said as she pointed to the hole in the wall next to the stairwell. "Want to come with? We can grab something to eat afterward."
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Celeith » Sat Jun 5, '10, 8:03 pm

Celeith heard some rustling coming from the living quarters, she could hear a strange voice not familiar to her. "I wonder who that is?" she asked herself as she peeked around the corner.

A strange man was with Brigit and Shalelu and they were walking through the house. "Oh hey, I was just looking for you guys." she said as she casually walked around the corner.

"Huh? Pay? Don't worry about it. You're friends of Jakobs so you can all have free lodging. All I'm going to ask is that you repair that wall you broke." she said as she pushed Brigits hand away from her. "Any friends of Jakobs is a friend of mine, so you're all welcome here anytime. By the way, theres something I need to ask." she replied.

Celeith explained the whole story to the group, about the theory of Jakobs coma, Trey's teacher, the small history of Earth, everything she could that might help. "So will you come with me and Trey to Uzo? We may find a way to bring Jakob out of his coma."
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 5, '10, 8:23 pm

Brigit and Bo
Brigit smiled to herself at the thought of returning to Uzo, her makeshift home. "Of course I'll go. Anything to help Jakob," she told Celeith.

"Me, too!" Bo enthusiastically joined in.

"I have a small jet scooter docked over there, but if we can use the Guild's hydrofoil, that's even better," Brigit added.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 5, '10, 8:32 pm

Charlie looked at his puffy knuckles as he made his decision. "I'm going. And I guess I can repair the hole in the wall. Just don't expect great results," he said as he leaned up against a wall, "I don't plan on making friends with any of you, so let me get this over with. I'm CJ."
Atlinsmere

Postby Snorb » Sat Jun 5, '10, 9:54 pm

"I'll go too!" Shalelu added. "We can find Jakob a cure, which is always good, and we get to go to Uzo Island! I've never been there before!"

She was right- all of the various aunts and uncles Shalelu had been raised by over the course of her life lived on Motavia's vast mainland continent, never visiting Uzo or Torinco. Even Monsen and Termi, on the other side of Motavia's massive quicksand belt, had proven too dangerous for her family. The urge of exploration was calling to her.

Plus, there was the word Celeith had mentioned- "Earth." Shalelu had heard her father argue with an aunt and uncle on the extremely rare times she had actually seen her parents- her father thought the planet was real, while her uncle told him to "stop chasing your damn fool dreams, Robert, and raise your daughter!"

Finally, the most meaningful part of Shalelu's choice to accompany Brigit, Celeith, CJ, and Bo: Brigit had promised her not only food, but a chance to ride either a jet scooter or a hydrofoil.

And that sounds so! Awesome! ^_^ she thought.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 5, '10, 10:34 pm

CJ looked around the room. He found himself glancing mostly at the pink haired girl. It was bugging him, her face looked familiar. Could it have been a person from his past? He closed his eyes, thinking back. Throughout his years of travel, his last birthday with his parents, growing up in Krup.

Krup. He suddenly realized where he saw her before. She was the kindest girl back in his hometown. He had always liked her. But for her to not have changed much was exciting yet weird. Well, she might have not changed much mentally, but she definitely changed physically. He felt his face turning red as he thought the so he tilted his head down to stare at the floor, hiding his face from the others.
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Sun Jun 6, '10, 3:48 pm

With the wall repaired the group left Celeith's home. "I trust you'll take care of the shop while I'm gone?" she asked a young woman. The girl nodded her head as Celeith gave her the keys to the shop.

The port was about four blocks away from the shop, so the group took no time in getting there. "Wow.. Its alot bigger then I thought it would be." Celeith said as her jaw dropped a bit.

The ship took up three landrover stations, making it just slightly smaller then a spacecraft. "So you like my airship huh?" Trey yelled as he walked down the large ramp.

"Airship? I thought it was a vessal to cross the sea, somewhat like a boat?" she asked.

"You'd think that, but the best engineer in the world modified it so it could fly in the skies." he replied as he pointed behind him. A young man slowly approached the group. He took off his welding mask and..

"ELDRICH!!" Celeith yelled as she lunged towards the man. "A friend of yours?" Trey heard someone from the group say to him.

He turned and smiled. "You could say that.. Celeith, Eldrich and myself go way back. Farther then most people usually go when it comes to friends." he replied.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Tanith » Sun Jun 6, '10, 7:46 pm

Brigit & Bo

Bo circled overhead, admiring the airship. It was an impressive sight, one that stirred a bit of happiness in Brigit. People were finally using almost forgotten technology again, but adapting it to meet the needs of the present. Progress!

Brigit also couldn't help but notice CJ had been casting glances at Shalelu during their journey to the port. His cloak might hide his face to most humans, but not much escaped Brigit's vision.

Brigit lightly poked Shalelu in her side. "Hey, I think CJ's interested in you," she whispered with a smirk on her face. Over 200 years old, and Brigit still found the attractions humans had for each other amusing, maybe because it was something she had mostly lost during her conversion.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay