Chronicles Of Algo

Adventures in board based gaming.

Re: Chronicles Of Algo

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 12, '10, 3:27 am

Charlie slowly made his way towards Brigit. Looking at the patch he let out a small smile, "It's almost like his, thanks," CJ said as he applied the patch on his right arm, scrambling back to his 'safe spot'. Charlie just came to the conclusion that he hated all types of motorized transportation.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 12, '10, 4:20 am

"It's almost like whose? What do you mean..." Brigit began as CJ took the patch, but as she looked over, he was already gone. "Oh, never mind. You move way too fast." She sat straight ahead and put her welding glasses over her eyes, tuning out the world.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 12, '10, 5:29 am

Charlie looked around on the the room, his eyes never staying in one spot for more than two seconds. "Maybe it's not like Magnus's patch," he mumbled as he began feeling dizzy. He began laughing out loud for no reason, like a madman, a big grin broke across his face. He managed to yell out loud during his laughter, "This is definitely not like his!"

Finally, he ripped off the patch tossing it on the ground, the laughter dying away slowly. BLECH. He lost his lunch. The dizziness exploded into his mind, then without any further warning, he past out beside his own barf.
Atlinsmere

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 12, '10, 5:55 am

Brigit spun around at the commotion going on near CJ. What the...

She jumped up, flinging Bo into the chair beside her.

"Oh no! I've been making those patches for two h..." she stopped herself, "...for too long, and no one's ever... puked before. I couldn't keep these in stock during Tonoe's E. coli outbreak of '89." She placed a hand on CJ's forehead and released a small amount of her Medic Power, enough to revive him and calm his nausea.

"Now I am responsible for cleaning this up," she sighed, pulling an instrument that looked like a flashlight from her tool belt. She pointed it at the, erm, mess and flipped a switch on the handle. Blue energy waves fanned out from the instrument as Brigit waved it back and forth over the mess. The waves evaporated the mess without so much as touching anything else around it or below it.

She gave CJ a wry grin. "It's my 'trash wand.' I built it myself. It's supposed to disintegrate trash, which is great for all my rummaging, but hey, I guess it works on, ah, other waste. Hehe."

She pulled out a water bottle and handed it to CJ. "Sorry. I have no idea why that didn't work. Maybe I'm losing my touch. I'll have to consult the manual when we get to Uzo and see if I'm forgetting something. The water is just water. I promise I didn't have anything to do with its making," she said warmly and gave him a friendly wink.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Jun 12, '10, 7:05 am

CJ sat up against the wall, sweating from his recent outburst. He looked at Brigit, examining her. Not just her appearance, but her eyes. He saw something that he did not see often. Wisdom, much like Magnus and Rori. Not Knowledge like Geoff and Jakob. She seemed more like Magnus than Rori though. Then it dawned on him, there is a chance that she was like Magnus. So until he could make sure, Charlie decided he would say only one thing for now, a small hint that he knows something that she might not.

"There is no manual for the patch. Now could I get a little privacy, unless you want to eat my breakfast next." With that, he grabbed tightly onto his 'safe spot' and glared at Brigit, with a slight smirk that no normal palman could ever hope to notice.
Atlinsmere

Postby Tanith » Sat Jun 12, '10, 8:27 am

Brigit's eyes momentarily flickered at CJ's last statement. She ignored his request for privacy and studied CJ for a minute.

"No manual, huh? You're a clever one," she remarked with a drop of suspicion. Of course there was a manual... or journal, really, but no one would know that. His question was a trick, but why he was trying to trick her was a mystery. CJ seemed very street smart for his apparent age.

"You've been on your own for a while, haven't you?" Brigit asked as she reached into one of her pockets. "Here," she tossed him an unusual coin. "This is one of my coins you didn't take earlier. It's from the 1200s, and it's actually a token to ride the river rides back when Zema was a resort town. I grew up in Zema, and these always turn up during excavations. I've kept it for good luck during my travels. Consider it my apology for the defective patch," she told CJ as she rose to her feet and went back to her seat.

Bo clawed his way onto Brigit's forearm; she gave one last look back at CJ as she flipped her glasses down again. "Bo, I think this journey is going to change our lives," she commented, but Bo was too sleepy to reply.
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Postby Snorb » Sun Jun 13, '10, 6:52 am

"Wheeeeeeee! ^_^"

Shalelu was, safe to say, enjoying the experience of being on an airship immensely. She smiled as her twin ponytails fluttered with the Sylvina's forward motion. "That's a lot of Motavia!" she said to herself as she looked at the wide expanse, the airship offering her a wonderful view.

Now, how much of it have Mom and Dad seen? she wondered. Maybe they've seen it all? Nooooo, that'd be terrible! There'd be no more explorers to explore Motavia's unknown parts!

The realization then occurred to Shalelu that, outside of the Motavian mainland, nobody had really taken the time to explore past Uzo and Torinco Islands. Clenching her fist in determination, Shalelu exclaimed, "Yes! I'm gonna explore past the islands! I'll see what's out there on the Great Ocean! Cataloging the sights! The people! The food! Yummy!"

Her reverie was interrupted by a low disgusted moan. Sweatdropping, Shalelu looked for the source of it, coming across CJ. "Oh, it's you!" she said. "You don't look so good, though..."
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Jun 13, '10, 6:55 am

Pocketing the coin, CJ looked at Shalelu. "I don't do to good on vehicles." That was all he could say as he looked back at the floor, once again feeling a little nauseous.
Atlinsmere

Postby Celeith » Sun Jun 13, '10, 4:15 pm

The ship began to slow down and the sun began to set on the horizon. "We've been flying for a few hours now, I'll put the ship on auto pilot for the time being so we can rest." Trey said

"Its not good to be flying at night, well at least to the Palman eyes its not so we'll let the navigation do the work." he said again. With the ship coming to a slowdown the group were still a few hours away. They would arrive at Uzo by sunrise.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Jun 16, '10, 11:40 am

OOC: History is now up.

-----------------------
Jakob
Jakob found himself sweating inside that forest, he could feel eyes staring at him, waiting for him to let down his guard. He needed to find a safe place to sleep, otherwise he might just never awake again. He just hoped he would soon, even if it was a dream, he still needed rest.
Atlinsmere

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay