Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chocolate Covered Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, '14, 8:18 pm 
:yikes: Would you eat a chocolate covered bug? Or a bug baked in a chocolate chip cookie? Or a bug any other way?? Not me!!! Beware, you may see some of these things in the video below, so if you have a weak stomach, you may want to skip it and not watch!! This happened at an Insect Museum.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/lifestyl ... vi-BB8NtkK

Gross!! Yuck!! :yuck: :ill:

Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Tue Oct 14, '14, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, '14, 12:39 am 
I'd do it. Insects are basically the crabs, shrimp and lobster (which many people love, myself included) of the land. All are arthropods, rich in protein and other essential nutrients.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, '14, 6:23 pm 
My hat is off to you Wolf Bird!! You are a braver person than I am. :salute:

This story reminds me of one of the first times I watched the TV show "Survivor" years ago. One of the challenges they had on at the time was that the people had to eat these large bugs. Last time I ever watched that show! Lol. But you know, if it came right down to it and there was nothing else to eat around anywhere and people were facing starvation, etc. I suppose those bugs might look pretty tasty and some people might be changing their minds about eating them.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]