Pop Tarts

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Pop Tarts

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Sep 11, '14, 9:26 am

Although they have been around for several years now it seems that Pop Tarts are still one of our favorite breakfast foods for many reasons, not the least of which is that they are so convenient as you can eat them on the run and don't have to cook them. You also can eat them at other times rather than just breakfast which is a big plus for many of us.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pop-tarts ... 23276.html

My favorite pop tarts are still the plain strawberry, although I noticed at the store they also come in blueberry now. Has anyone tried those yet? Anyone else have a favorite flavor of pop tart?
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Pop Tarts

Postby Atlinsmere » Fri Sep 12, '14, 6:56 am

I have tried...
Strawberry
Raspberry
Chocolate Fudge
Smores
Blueberry

and sitting a few feet away from me are Cookies and Creme which I have yet to try.

My favourite flavour is Chocolate Fudge when you heat it up with Strawberry being my favourite eaten cold (which I did this morning because I was running late for my bus).
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Sep 12, '14, 8:57 pm

Atlinsmere wrote:I have tried...
Strawberry
Raspberry
Chocolate Fudge
Smores
Blueberry

and sitting a few feet away from me are Cookies and Creme which I have yet to try.

My favourite flavour is Chocolate Fudge when you heat it up with Strawberry being my favourite eaten cold (which I did this morning because I was running late for my bus).

How do the blueberry taste? I want to try them but couldn't find any at the store yesterday although I have seen them there before. Hope that wasn't a limited edition kind or something.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Sep 14, '14, 8:01 am

Silver_Surfer1 wrote:How do the blueberry taste? I want to try them but couldn't find any at the store yesterday although I have seen them there before. Hope that wasn't a limited edition kind or something.

They taste okay. They aren't anything special and I usually only get them because they come in a variety pack that includes Strawberry and Raspberry Pop Tarts as well. IMO they are best eaten after being toasted on the crispier side.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Return to Delectable Delicacies