Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

Chibi Digital Girl

Chibi Digital Girl

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Chibi Digital Girl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, '11, 5:07 am 
Something a little different this time around. It’s not the first time I’ve done chibi drawings for my characters either. This is just the first time I’m posting one. For those who don’t know what a chibi is: it's often a an adult or teenage character drawn child-like with exaggerated features usually the head and eyes. Chibis are often done for comedic purposes and are popular within anime and manga. I think that’s a suitable explanation off the top of my head. :lol:

For those of you who want to know what it says on DG's poster: To DG keep up the great work. Alis xoxo. She got an autograph from Alis Landale :p Enjoy!

Post subject: Re: Chibi Digital Girl
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, '11, 10:50 pm 
Nice job, Lucas. The autograph is a cute touch. :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, '11, 8:55 pm 
That's sweet, and DG certainly looks very, very happy with her new treasure. Terrific drawing! :clap:

Also, Lucas, thanks for explaining "chibi" as I'm not too familiar with very much anime and manga. Some, but not much.

I'm also glad you let us know what the Alis drawing said. When I first saw it, I thought for a minute that I might have to stand upside down on my head to read it, and that would have been a site to see, lol. :silly:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, '11, 10:16 am 
Cheers Thoul. I appreciate it. :)
SS your comment made me laugh. Glad you like it too. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, '11, 1:40 am 
It doesn't look very much like a Chibi because her head is very much like her non-Chibi drawings, but it is pretty and that is what really matters. The Alis poster is a great addition to it, very creative.

It is surprising how well Alis writes. It almost look like a computer-generated font :p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, '11, 8:58 am 
tilinelson2 wrote:It is surprising how well Alis writes. It almost look like a computer-generated font :p

Yes, funny that. :lol:

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]