Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Chaz and Rika's... son?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 5:29 am 
A long time ago, I came across some information (supposedly canon by Sega, inc.) that displayed drawings of Rika, with a child named Rui, who is, presumably, Chaz's. I also remember reading that Chaz also died. Anwyay, it was a long time ago, so I've forgotten details.

Does anyone have any more information on this? Can it be confirmed as canon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 4:43 pm 
Those drawings are sketches from Phantasy Star Compendium (page 55)

Rika's character design Yoshida planed (in his mind) a story after the events of Phantasy Star IV where Chaz and Rika had a son called Rui (and on the events of those sketches Rika became a hunter and Chaz had already died)... but those were only "just little diversions [he] dreamed up for [his] own amusement". It seams that PS team also stated it wasn't official/cannon, just sketches that Yoshida made.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, '08, 11:10 pm 
still a bummer though

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, '08, 9:08 am 
newsblade wrote:Those drawings are sketches from Phantasy Star Compendium (page 55)

Rika's character design Yoshida planed (in his mind) a story after the events of Phantasy Star IV where Chaz and Rika had a son called Rui (and on the events of those sketches Rika became a hunter and Chaz had already died)... but those were only "just little diversions [he] dreamed up for [his] own amusement". It seams that PS team also stated it wasn't official/cannon, just sketches that Yoshida made.

Thank you! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, '08, 9:26 am 
Psh, they should have had a daughter.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]