Chaos has come to judge you!

Have you tried your hand at fan art or original art? Show us here!

Re: Chaos has come to judge you!

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Jun 7, '10, 3:22 pm

Amazing work, as always, Xander. Have you posted this at pscave already? ^^ I too, look forward to your fan-art submission.
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Xander » Mon Jun 7, '10, 3:41 pm

I've thought about posting on PSCave but everytime I've looked in during the last week or so it's been quiet as a grave. Maybe later on. Thanks for the feedback too. :)

Considering the PS fanart I'm planning, I'll hopefully make a start in a couple of weeks, after I come back from my 6 day outing that I'm hoping to start on this weekend. But I'll go pick up the stuff tomorrow.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Postby Lyla2284 » Mon Jun 7, '10, 3:47 pm

Yeah, I just lurked there right now. It has been rather inactive lately... That's probably why I don't update my game as often over there. ^^
Lyla2284
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 78

Postby Xander » Tue Jun 8, '10, 7:01 pm

Well if there isn't going to be anyone around to check out the update then there's no point really, considering the feedback *ahem* you were getting over there from some people in the first place.

As for me, well as I said it's all gone quiet, plus I don't want to get sucked into the argument over why, oh good grief why, PS IV should not get the PS:G 1/2 treatment. I hate to sound mean but I hope the petition never happens. :p

Monster edit: Well I went raking for the drawing stuff but it wasn't there so I went out and bought some today. I suddenly realised why people colour in PSP, it saves you having to go out and buy the colours you need each time and I did enough of that with the painting. lol. Ah well, I'll just have to do it the hard way and buy them as I go. :D
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Previous

Return to Artwork