Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Thoul » Sun May 16, '10, 1:43 pm

Aika is awesome. :) I love how she's so full of energy and very expressive in all the cutscenes in Skies of Arcadia.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby XXXG-00W0 WING-0 » Mon May 17, '10, 12:17 pm

I agree. Aika is one of the most memorable characters in the games I have played. Her character and vitality were a welcome change in the midst of the boring, depressive or outright wimpy characters from the time Skies came out.

Her "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!", even while high pitched and rather long, never hurt my nitpicky ears.

Speaking of Sega games, can I suggest Selvaria Bles, Alicia Melchiott or Isara Gunther? Actually, most of the females in Valkyria Chronicles are pretty much cool, some in more ways than one.
"I'm not an adult... I'M A MAN!!!" Major Ozma Lee--Macross Frontier

You know what not to do because Ceiling Cat is watching you...
XXXG-00W0 WING-0
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 17

Postby Celeith » Mon May 17, '10, 5:48 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Flonne is an Angel Trainee who hails from the land of Celestia, where the Angels reside, sent on a mission to the Netherworld by Seraph Lamington to assassinate King Krichevskoy. A short time after her arrival, however, she comes to find that King Krichevskoy has been dead for over two years. Flonne is the most innocent and naive of the three main characters in Disgaea, with traits of both an otaku and a ditz. She especially loves the tokusatsu genre, and has a crudely made costume that resembles a purple winged Godzilla, which is referenced in one of Etna's Next Episode previews and is used in later games as a special attack. She is deeply devoted to both Seraph Lamington and to the concept of 'love' and wishes to spread the latter to others, earning the title 'Love Freak' from Laharl. She, perturbed by Laharl's rejection of everything to do with love, decides to change her mission to follow him and observe if demons truly are incapable of it.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Tue May 18, '10, 6:57 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the game series Golden Sun. Jenna is a Mars adept from the village of Vale. During the first game she is kidnapped by Saturos and Mernardi. Jennas character is not really developed much through the first game, other then small scenes of her, her kidnappers and her brother trying to light the lighthouses. Her character is more brought out in the second game where she is one of the main characters. Jennas main element is Fire, which would make her a great attacker, but in fact she is quite useful as the partys healer. Even when Piers joins the group Jenna can still be considered the main healer of the group. Jenna, Felix, Sheba, and Piers continue to light the lighthouses, returning alchemy to the world. It is believed that Jenna and Isaac are a item, as in one scene where Sheba asks Jenna. Whether or not they are, Jenna blushes when she is asked this, meaning there might be some truth behind it.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Tue May 18, '10, 8:05 pm

Ah, Golden Sun. I can barely remember those games. I should play them again sometime.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Snorb » Wed May 19, '10, 3:13 am

Yep. Jenna is, if you'll pardon the phrase, really hot. =p

(I still prefer Mia over Jenna, but everyone knows blue hair is awesome.)
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Celeith » Wed May 19, '10, 6:59 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the anime Sorcerer Hunters. Chocolate is the sexy, straightforward, sometimes high-maintenance, short-tempered older sister of Tira. She is madly in love with Carrot and literally throws herself at him. Often, Carrot is petrified of her and flees from her advances. Still, she keeps a close bond with Tira, protecting her when it's needed and fighting in her name. She and Gateau are a separate team early in the manga, but eventually all five form a single group. Even though she loves Carrot sincerely, Chocolate is a very jealous girl and is quite vicious and ferocious towards Carrot when she catches him cheating on her, and whips him mercilessly. Normally, however, she is very amorous and romantic towards him, always smothering him in deep love and affection, which is the reason Carrot keeps his distance from her between the two sisters. At the end of the manga, Chocolate allows her sister to marry Carrot, though that doesn't stop her from trying to seduce him and bearing his children.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed May 19, '10, 9:36 pm

Very interesting description, Kaloes! :clap:

She sounds like quite a character. Love those names Chocolate and Carrot, lol. That makes me hungry. :)
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Celeith » Fri May 21, '10, 12:38 am

Todays lovely lady comes from the game Tales of Symphonia. Sheena Fujibayashi is one of the more popular female characters in the Tales series, most likely due to her characters personality, her ninja like appeareance, and the way she dresses. Sheena was left in the Gaoracchia Forest when she was an infant, and found by her adopted grandfather, Igaguri, who took her in to Mizuho and taught her the ninja style. Thanks to her discovered ability to use summon abilities, Igaguri put a lot of trust into her, but Sheena herself noted that she was treated much different by the townspeople ever since. At the tender age of seven, Sheena ventured to the Temple of Lightning with people from Mizuho in order to form a pact with Volt, the Summon Spirit of Lightning. Unfortunately, Volt went into a rage, killing a quarter of Mizuho's population and causing Igaguri to fall into a coma. The causes are not explicitly revealed, but presumably, Sheena was too young and inexperienced to attempt to make a pact. It is possible that no one in the group could understand Volt, the only Summon Spirit that does not use human speech. Twelve years after the incident in the Temple of Lightning, Sheena is appointed to the mission of assassinate the Chosen of Sylvarant, Colette Brunel.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Sat May 22, '10, 1:12 am

Todays lovely lady, the Dark Magician Girl comes from the anime Yugioh.. The Dark Magician Girl is one of the more popular characters in the Yugioh series and as in the card game as well. With an attack of 2000, and defense of 1700 its no wonder why the Dark Magician Girl is sought out by many. Although she doesn't really make many appearances in the original anime, during the GX series she is the crush of one of the main characters. Since the Dark Magician Girl is just a card and not a actual character I still perfer her to be the beautiful anime lady of the day today.
Last edited by Celeith on Sat May 22, '10, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More