Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Celeith » Wed Mar 7, '12, 12:43 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Tales of Graces. Pascal is a clear-headed and brilliant genius technician that Asbel encounters during his journey. She is friendly and cheerful, always being curious and not worrying much about things. She usually tries to raise the spirits of others, making her the mood maker of the group. She has problems reading the atmosphere in situations and just speaks out what comes to mind, sometimes making others surprised at her actions. Being a person who puts a lot of effort in her research ever since she was a child, she can lose sight of what's going on around her when she is absorbed in her work. While Pascal focus on offensive magic, she fights using a modified staff that can shoot projectiles as if it was a rifle, allowing her to keep her distance from enemies to cast spells without risking interruption.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby tilinelson2 » Wed Mar 7, '12, 12:50 am

The girls are very pretty, indeed. Looks like I'll have to play some games I haven't played yet :)

I'm glad you resumed the thread.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Celeith » Thu Mar 8, '12, 1:52 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Hyperdimension Neptunia. Neptune is the human form of, Purple Heart, the CPU of Planeptune, and also the main protagonist in Hyperdimension Neptunia who loses her memory after a terrible fight and is banished to Gamindustri. After crash landing near nurse in training, Compa's house. Now she must try to rally the other Goddesses and fellow party members to come aid her in defeating Arfoire. Out of the four main Godesses, Neptune is the most careless and possibly carefree. She'll jump head first into any situation dangerous or not, and does not bother to think about the possible consequences that await her. Instead she chooses to face them head on! Some see Neptune as being downright stupid, due to coming off clueless and airheaded and asking many random questions and surprising ideas and theories
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Mar 8, '12, 4:06 am

Oooooh, I really like her. She's very beautiful indeed. The purple coloring is fantastic, and that was very interesting about Neptune and the Purple Heart. Love her hair, her outfit, and everything. Her eyes are exquisite. She doesn't sound stupid to me, in fact, quite the opposite...she sounds very brave to face situations like that. I think I want to find out more about her. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Lucas » Thu Mar 8, '12, 5:22 am

Oooh, Neptune, haha I really enjoyed her character :D. Sorry to say SS but Kaloes is right, she is actually rather stupid, but she’s very funny at the same time.

One of her quotes that I love is before she enters a fight with weak enemies: “I bet their experience point’s suck!” ~ Neptune

Simply genius :rofl:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Celeith » Fri Mar 9, '12, 2:43 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Resonance of Fate. Leanne was one of 20 children used in an experiment by Rowan, Sullivan and Juris to test Zenith's control over life and death via crystals. Each child had a respective crystal that was programmed in such a way so that the corresponding child would die at a designated time. Leanne was subject #20, the last child who was supposed to die. When she neared the hour that she was scheduled to die, she decided to escape her prison. Once outside, she decided to attempt suicide, realizing that she would die soon anyway. Leanne is usually kind and thoughtful. She frequently tries to help Zephyr when he is feeling angry and depressed. But even she has a limit. When Vashyron and Zephyr tease her too much, she retaliates with either slapping or yelling, whichever seems more appropriate for the situation.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Mar 9, '12, 11:30 am

Ok Lucas, I'll take your and Kaloes word for it that Neptune is stupid! :lol:

Nice new lady with Leanne. She's very pretty, and she holds that gun rather well. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby myau56 » Fri Mar 16, '12, 12:38 pm

Lenne is truly beautiful ! I haven't play this game but a friend of mine show me it ! Never really want to try this one because he tells me that the gam is VERY difgficult : and the reviews comfort it so I'm sure I'll neverplay it :) Nice work about all those girsl Kaloes ! Keep up the good work :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby myau56 » Sun Jun 10, '12, 9:56 am

Apparently, there is 15 games in the Atelier serie but I must confess and admit that I didn't really know this serie. Has anyone here ver played one of these games ?
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Re: Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Celeith » Mon Mar 18, '13, 4:33 pm

Today's lovely lady comes from the Fate/stay night series. Saber's true identity is Altria Pendragon, better known as Arthur Pendragon and King Arthur, who is regarded as a male in history. She is the "Once and Future King" and a legendary hero of England known as the King of Knights. She wielded the sword from the stone, Caliburn, but it was eventually destroyed. She later obtained Excalibur and Avalon from the Lady of the Lake.Altria led Britain from Camelot, and after becoming a feudal lord like her father, she became a king with many knights under her, including the esteemed Knights of the Round Table. Her growth stopped at that time she pulled the sword because of its magic, so many knights feared it as ominous. Most instead praised their master's immortality as divine. Her battles thereafter were the acts of a god of war. She always led from the front, and no enemies could stand in her way. There was no defeat for a body admired as a dragon in human form. She only knew victory for ten years and twelve battles while she ran through those days as the king. She never turned back and was never disgraced. She was raised as a king and fulfilled her obligations as the king.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More