Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Celeith » Thu Jul 14, '11, 3:05 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Final Fantasy VII. Aerith Gainsborough is upbeat and cheerful. As she was raised in the slums, Aerith maintains that she can take care of herself, and is capable of fighting off Shinra troops, as well as demonstrating more subtle forms of savvy. When Aerith has made up her mind about doing something, she will not listen to anyone who tells her otherwise. Aerith and Tifa can often be found spending time together when the party splits up on occasion and are good friends.As a child, Aerith was reluctant to accept her Cetra heritage, she later admits to Cloud she considers herself alone, as she is the only remaining Cetra. She tends to exhibit strange personality quirks at times, such as being afraid of the sky.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby tilinelson2 » Thu Jul 14, '11, 1:00 pm

Whoa! Was it on purpose? My favorite non-PS character in my birthday! :D
On a side note, I've just ordered my Japanese contact to send me the five(!) different Aerith action figures and statues I've bought recently. Hey, when I like a woman, I really like her :D

I'm not very much a fan of Final Fantasy VII story (more of the gameplay), but, in my opinion, Aerith really stands out during the time she is available in the game because she is very natural as a character. Despite her "special" nature (arguably she is the lead character of the whole story, although not of the game) and the common place of being "the last one" but she fails to save her kind from extinction, making it less cliché, she has different traits of personality and many mood swings, making her one of the best game characters I've ever seen. Usually, the game characters are very cliché and fall in one category (the rebel hero, the always just, the wise, the bully partner, the reckless guy, the mysterious person, the woman disguised as a man in a manly profession, the tomboy girl fighter, the very cold character, the extremelly emotional, the joker, the secret prince/princess, the chosen one/god/mythical etc.), but Aerith falls into none, for she has upbeat and depressive moments; emotional and rational; extroverted and introverted; flirty and prudish; serious and silly; wise and innocent. Like a real person. That is why I love her (less than Maia, obviously :p).
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Celeith » Fri Jul 15, '11, 4:40 am

Today's lovely lady comes from the King of Fighter series. Blue Mary is very friendly towards everyone, but she knows (or thinks) that her job must come first before everything else. Mary developed a strong bond with Terry, but they never seem to assume any relationship. One day, a mysterious benefactor requested her services to enter the King of Fighters tournament, along with Billy Kane and Ryuji Yamazaki.During the outcome of the tournament, it was discovered that Yamazaki had become more and more insane due to the Orochi blood coursing through his veins and that Billy was sent by Geese to keep an eye on him in order to learn the secret of the Orochi power. However, during a moment of confusion, Yamazaki escaped and Mary was left to ponder on Geese's motives and the root of the situation.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Sat Jul 16, '11, 3:48 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Eternal Sonata. Polka is a young floral powder saleswoman from the quiet village of Tenuto. She is often viewed as a monster due to her ability of using magic. Polka befriends Frédéric François Chopin and journeys to Forte in an attempt to lower down the shipment of mineral powder.She enjoys being around others and she has a crush on Allegretto. She has a strong will, but at times she doesn't feel too confident with herself. Although she is reviled and shunned because of her illness, she holds within her a burning desire to save the people she loves.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Jul 16, '11, 11:19 pm

Blue Mary seems anything but "blue". Why do they call her that, I wonder? She has a terrific figure, to say the least. :wink:

Polka is an interesting character, and quite unusual for a video game character in some aspects, imho.

It's really great getting to "know" all these Ladies. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Celeith » Mon Jul 18, '11, 6:37 pm

I've gone back through a classic series of games that I have and decided that this week will be all about the Atelier Series. Monday through Friday this week stay tuned for the lovely ladies of the Atelier games.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Mon Jul 18, '11, 6:41 pm

Today's lovely lady comes from the game Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland. Rorona Fryxell is an unfortunate 17-year old girl alchemist-in-training who is forced to save the workshop. She was forced to work under Astrid to pay off a debt that she created when Astrid saved her sick parents a long time ago. Even though she calls Astrid her "master," Astrid hasn't taught Rorona anything about alchemy.She's easy going and optimistic. A very energetic girl. She makes a lot of mistakes due to her clumsy and incompetent nature. She often gets picked on by others (mainly by her master), but quickly moves on and never holds a grudge. She falls for Astrids tricks no matter how many times she's fallen for the, before. She's quite gullable. She likes to come up with nicknames for others. Her one and only hobby/skill is baking pies. Rorona's dream is to open up her own pie shop, but she keeps this hidden from Astrid.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Wed Jul 20, '11, 2:43 am

Today's lovely lady comes from Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny. Noin is the first person to join up with Felt after rescuing him in the desert from heat exhaustion. Her actions and demeanor are the opposite of Viese. With her strong fighting skills and Chi attacks, she fights against the Empire on behalf of the oppressed residents of Belkhyde as part of the Simsilt. Noin despises her father for running out on her dying mother for seemingly no reason, although when she eventually meets him, she learns the reason why: her mother asked her father to pursue his dream. She uses a metal gauntlet in battle. She has a crush on Felt, seemingly having no problem pronouncing her love for him when pressed. Following the final boss fight, she lives with her father in a forest, still not having improved her poor cooking skills.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Thu Jul 21, '11, 12:20 am

Today's lovely lady comes from the game Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis, and is another game in the Atelier based series. Jessica Philomele is a young girl who has trouble with her health. It is later revealed that she had a serious disease when she was little and that's the reason she has shorter lifespan than everyone else. She enrolled to the academy because she was found practicing alchemy illegaly so the people from the school came and said Jess is going to get special education.
Last edited by Celeith on Thu Jul 21, '11, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Thu Jul 21, '11, 12:35 am

How many games are there in the Atelier series? I must have really lost track of this one, because I only remember hearing about two.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More