Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Week

Postby Celeith » Thu Jun 9, '11, 4:03 am

Thanks,when it comes to our ladies of Phantasy Star I try and make them count when I put them up on here. Now heres my beef about this topic, I wish there was a section that I could personally upload the images here to be saved rather then photobucket, cause if that site ever dies then this topic dies along with it as every image on here has been placed and the links copied straight from my photobucket.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Sat Jun 18, '11, 7:28 am

This weeks lovely lady comes from the manga and the anime series of the same name Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. Chi-Chi is the Human wife of Goku, daughter of the Ox-King, and adopted granddaughter-in-law of Grandpa Gohan. She is also the loving mother of Gohan and Goten, grandmother of Pan, mother-in-law of Videl, and later the great-great grandmother of Goku Jr.. She has got a very tomboyish, tough and very fierce personality, which sometimes causes her to have anger outbursts seen several times throughout the series.
Last edited by Celeith on Sat Jun 18, '11, 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Fri Jun 24, '11, 1:06 am

This weeks lovely lady comes from Final Fantasy XII, its sequel Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, and a unlockable character from Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. Penelo is Vaan's childhood friend, and the two are very close. She dreams of being a dancer, and learned martial arts from her older brothers. Growing up in Rabanastre, Penelo and her family lived happily for some time. Three years later, the war between Dalmasca and Archadia began. During the conflict, both of Penelo's parents were killed, as well as Vaan's brother Reks. Penelo was taken in by her parents' friend, the Bangaa Migelo, who let her and Vaan work at his sundry shop, doing various odd-jobs. Vaan and Penelo are childhood friends. Although they are both close, they never pursued romance. Penelo is often frustrated with Vaan's obsession with becoming a Sky Pirate, and frequently tries to dissuade him from getting into trouble.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Sat Jun 25, '11, 4:50 pm

Starting Monday we will be returning to the "Daily" Anime & Game lady of the day. Rather then go Monday-Sunday the topic will be Monday through Friday, that way I can take a few hours Saturday, and even Sunday to look for and plan out the next weeks girls. Next week has already been planned out for those who come to this topic rejoice as it is returning to its original form.

Remember, do not place any images of your own, or request any images in this topic as they will be deleted by Thoul immediately.

Thank You
Kaloes
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Celeith » Mon Jun 27, '11, 8:21 am

Today's beauty comes from the anime Pokemon. Misty is the youngest of four sisters who live in the Cerulean Gym. Fed up with her more glamorous older sisters, Misty left the Gym with the goal of becoming the world's greatest Water Pokémon Trainer. She met Ash when she "caught" him with her fishing line in a river between Pallet Town and Viridian City. She traveled around with Ash, Brock, and Tracey through the Kanto region, Orange Islands, and Johto region. Misty can be sweet and optimistic at times, but she is best known for how easily she can be angered, crazy, or frustrated, and how loud and violent she can become in response. She is very extreme in most of her moods, and can switch between them quickly.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Jun 28, '11, 6:04 am

Ahhh, Penelo is very beautiful! :yes:

That's great news about the new daily format to this topic. Will be looking forward to it. Thanks, Kaloes, for the great work you do here with all these lovely Ladies. :clap:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby tilinelson2 » Tue Jun 28, '11, 12:05 pm

Well, I lost the track of it for some days, but now that I've seen the latest girls, I've found one additional reason to play Final Fantasy XII :p

I have to agree with Silver_Surfer1, Penelo is very beautiful and I hope to see her on my PS2 in some months (after I clear some titles of my long RPG queue).
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Celeith » Wed Jun 29, '11, 12:58 am

Today's beauty comes from the game series Breath of Fire. Katt is a sassy young competitor Ryu meets at the coliseum. Katt is guileless and always speaks whatever there is on her mind. She's somewhat arrogant, often bragging to her opponents in the coliseum before battle. She joins with Ryu during the story after he saves her from the poison needles, and joins the party in order to find out who launched the needles. Katt has short straight red hair, green eyes, cats whiskers and cats ears. Her upper body is covered with a bikini top, and her lower body is that of a tigers. She wears finger open gloves and toe open shoes, and wields a staff with two cat paws on each end.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Bragatyr » Wed Jun 29, '11, 3:01 am

Katt is so awesome. One of my favorite video game characters ever.
Bragatyr
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 65

Postby Thoul » Wed Jun 29, '11, 4:01 am

Breath of Fire was one of my favorite series back on the SNES. It had a lot of wonderful characters. This was before I discovered Phantasy Star, I think, so encountering female characters who weren't princesses to be rescued was still something new to me. Those were good time.

Kaloes wrote:Her upper body is covered with a bikini top, and her lower body is that of a tigers.

To this day, I'm sure not sure how Capcom pulled that off in the 1990s without bringing down the wrath of every anti-game personality active at the time.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More