Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Atlinsmere » Sun Aug 15, '10, 10:35 am

Tales of the Abyss is an excellent game. It just sucks though because when I started to really get into it, my PS2 died. I'd use an emulator but my Uncle is borrowing the game at the moment. >_<
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Sun Aug 15, '10, 6:38 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the video game series Genso Suikoden, or just Suikoden in America. Viki is a magician who uses the Blinking Rune to teleport. Along with Jeane, she is one of the few characters to appear in every major Suikoden game. In her posession is a magic mirror which may or may not be an enhancement to the Blinking Rune's power allowing teleportation across the world. Despite being present in each game, Viki remains a mysterious character. She usually appears to be a female in her 20s, but is somewhat scatterbrained and dizty. At times she seems insecure, either about her own actions or about the world around her. The act of sneezing seems able to distract her and muddle her concentration and mastery of teleportation and most likely causes her to travel through time, which seems to be the case in Suikoden IV which takes place 150 years before Suikoden I.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Mon Aug 16, '10, 6:48 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the game Last Rebellion. Aisha is a Sealer gifted - and cursed - with exceptional potential. Her extraordinary powers have led to her sometimes being unable to properly control them, leading to the loss of many innocent lives. The people had her locked away from the rest of the world for fear of such accidents, leading her to be protected and cared for by the Imperial authorities. She is proud, strong and often stands up for what she thinks is right.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Aug 16, '10, 11:05 pm

Ah, she is very beautiful. Her dress is lovely also. :)

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Celeith » Wed Aug 18, '10, 12:07 am

Todays lovely lady comes from the Final Fantasy series. Rydia was born to one of the few remaining pure-blood Summoner families in Mist. Her mother was known as the protector of Mist, and she used the Eidolon Mist Dragon to protect her village, isolated from the outside world but for the Mist Cave. However, one day, the Dark Knight Cecil Harvey and his best friend, Kain Highwind, were ordered by the King of Baron to deliver a ring to the Mist Village and slay the Mist Dragon. As a rule, whenever an Eidolon dies, the Summoner who Summoned it dies as well. As a result, Rydia's mother died. Cecil and Kain came to Mist afterwards, and the ring released Bombs all over the village, setting it on fire. Cecil and Kain found out the bad news about Rydia's mother from her, and offered to take her to safety. However, Rydia overheard that Cecil and Kain killed the Mist Dragon, and would not accept help. Instead, she summoned Titan to cause a massive earthquake which caused a landslide in the eastern mountains, separating Cecil from Kain.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Aeroprism » Wed Aug 18, '10, 1:57 pm

Wow... seeing this makes me feel young again.

That part when she comes to save your skin from Golbez in the volcano? No matter how many times I play it, it will send chills down my spine.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby H-Man » Wed Aug 18, '10, 2:03 pm

Thoul wrote:Out of all pictures so far, that one of Kyra is my favorite. It uses an unusual perspective that I really like.

It is indeed a beautiful picture. A good top down perspective really can make for good art. :)

I hope my story does justice to Ms. Tierney. :)
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby Aeroprism » Wed Aug 18, '10, 2:16 pm

So yeah since I pretty much missed the first ten pages of this topic, I'd like to give Kaloes the appropriate high-five for choosing the following babes:

Luna (Lunar). :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Thea (PSIII). :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Reimi (SO4). :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Elly (XenoG) :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Asuka (NGE) :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Shion (XenoS) :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Gwyn (PSIII) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Tear (TotA) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Rydia (FF2) :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Yes, I'm a sucker for long haired babes, especially if they're shy/private. Bonus if they sing.

I'd have at least ten suggestions myself but I'd much rather let Kaloes surprise me.

Keep this thread going man, it's great. If you ever need help/suggestion, ask.
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Postby Celeith » Wed Aug 18, '10, 9:33 pm

Todays lovely "young" lady comes from the Castlevania series. Maria Renard made her debut in Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and was included in the sequal Symphony of the Night. Maria was born in 1780 to aristocratic parents of the Renard Clan, which had distant blood ties to the Belmont clan and were known to keep doves as pets for protection. It is not clear if Maria was aware of her warrior heritage, but she was born with powerful magical potential, and was very brave for a small girl. In 1792 when she was 12 years old, the dark priest Shaft raided her village for women to offer as sacrifices to increase his lord Dracula's strength. Maria's parents were killed in the raid and she was taken off with three other villagers, Iris, a doctor's daughter, Tera, a nun, and Annette, the fiance of this current generation's Belmont warrior, Richter. It was under these circumstances that Maria first met Annette, and they were initially brought to the Castle together. Having lost her parents, Maria and Annette formed a bond in captivity and Maria would start referring to Annette as her "big sister". Annette told her about Richter and how powerful he was and that she was sure that he would save them.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:09 am

I refuse to read all that. Though her playfulness in that picture is kinda cute. =3
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More