Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Lucas » Sun Jun 13, '10, 10:11 am

Kaloes wrote:

Todays lovely lady comes from Xenosaga. Shion Uzuki was born on Old Miltia before the deaths of her parents during the Miltian Conflict. She blamed her brother, Jin Uzuki, for their deaths and continued to hold a grudge fourteen years later, after she's become a researcher and scientist for Vector Industries serving aboard the Galaxy Federation vessel the Woglinde as the head of the KOS-MOS Project, one devoted to designing an anti-Gnosis battle android. Gnosis attacked and destroyed the ship, as it was transporting a Zohar Emulator, and, aside from a few others who had made it to escape pods, only Shion, Allen Ridgeley, a member of her team; KOS-MOS, who had activated herself to save Shion. At the age of 8, Shion found herself in a church when the Miltian Conflict began. She bore witness to the death of Febronia and ran away in terror. She decided to go see her mother in Labyrinthos using a hidden path. She arrived in her mother's room only to have her father throw her in and be killed by Asura-27 Realians that Kevin was working on. She went to her mother's side, but was forced to hide when the berserk Realians got in and then murdered her mother.

Oh wow it’s Shion, this thread just got even more awesome! :wink:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Celeith » Sun Jun 13, '10, 8:54 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the online mmorpg Guild Wars. Gwen was born in Ascalon, she has witnessed horrible things in her young life, seeing both her country and family destroyed by the Charr. After the Searing, she was captured and enslaved by the Charr, but escaped and fled north, where she found other human exiles. Since then, Gwen has become an adventurer. She makes her home in the Eye of the North, the headquarters of the Ebon Vanguard, where she serves Captain Langmar. She is one of the fiercest defenders of Ascalon, determined to exact vengeance against those who destroyed her home. Gwen has survived on the edges of Charr territory for years, watching them tear apart her childhood dreams and her beautiful homeland. Now she has nothing but memories—and anger— to sustain her. She is not the girl she once was...
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Tue Jun 15, '10, 2:36 am

Todays lovely lady comes from the game Izuna: The Legend of the Unemployed Ninja. Izuna Izuna is a 16-year-old girl who was born and raised as a kunoichi. She's stubborn, and often doesn't listen to others. Izuna travels with the remainder of her recently unemployed clan, Gen-An, Shino, and Mitsumoto (whom she calls her slave)
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Wed Jun 16, '10, 2:06 am

I sadly have to say that this will be my last post for a while in this thread due to the fact that I have finals coming up, as well as I have my clinical work so this thread will be on hold for a few weeks until I can resume back again. Once again I am sorry for those who enjoy this thread and I will pick back up on this in a few weeks.

Thank You
Kaloes
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby OhNoHumans » Thu Jun 17, '10, 4:58 am

Wow, the last one was nice... Kunoichi might just be my favourite kind of lady! Never heard of that game however. :?

I look forward to whoever you got next. ^_^
"...Please don't look at me that way. It's not nice."
OhNoHumans
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 9

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jun 17, '10, 5:16 am

Kaloes, good luck with your finals and other work. We will be eagerly looking forward to your return and continuance of this topic, and learning more about all these lovely and very interesting ladies. :yes:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby MrKite » Mon Jun 28, '10, 11:17 pm

I.M.P.O. I think Faye Valentine is a *censored*. I really do. I never got why people liked her so much. I don't think she is good looking at all.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Tweeg » Thu Jul 1, '10, 2:15 pm

Izuna: The Legend of the Unemployed Ninja is a very difficult game to play. Both it and its direct sequel are Nintendo DS titles. Here in the U.S.A. (and Canada) the games were published by Atlus.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Postby Celeith » Thu Aug 12, '10, 8:33 am

And the return of Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day has begun. I know its been a long time waiting for alot of you who enjoy this topic and I apologize for taking so long to get back to it. But anyways without any further words I give you the continuation of this great topic with a classic character and fan favorite of mine.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Thu Aug 12, '10, 8:36 am

Todays lovely lady comes from the classic game Phantasy Star III. Gwyn Landen is one of the most unsupported characters in the game, only having one line from the time she is introduced. Even though she is still a fan favorite to alot of Phantasy Star III fans, including myself. The way Toyo created her artwork was just amazing and the way she completes Adan's character is just even better. Gwyn has mysterious powers that can predict the future. She predicts that her world is going to be devoured by a black hole so her, her brother and her families guardians travel to the moon to find Lune and discover some secrets about the Alisa III and the blackhole.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More