Celeith's Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

Re: Kaloes' Beautiful Anime & Game Lady of the Day

Postby Snorb » Thu Apr 22, '10, 9:11 pm

I missed Sailor Mercury's day?! Atlin, you were supposed to tell me this! T_T
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Apr 22, '10, 9:13 pm

>.> Sorry Snorb... I guess I wasn't paying attention that day. And also, yay! This topic is full of WIN!
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Fri Apr 23, '10, 4:59 pm

Todays beautiful lady comes from the anime Kenichi: The Mightist Disciple. Shigure Kousaka is a mysterious woman and slow talker, as well as a master of all types of weaponry. Shigure is rarely seen smiling. Kenichi glimpsed her once while she was teaching him how to swim, and the other occasion was when Shigure was unsheathing her sword to battle a tank. It was implied by Kensei that Shigure worries about Kenichi when he is not around because she believes that he got into something dangerous, meaning she has possibly grown a liking for Kenichi. She even allows Kōetsuji to tell Kenichi of her past, saying that it is okay simply because he's Kenichi.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Sat Apr 24, '10, 5:08 am

Personally, I prefer the real name of the series "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi" because Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple is the dubbed version of the show which is horrible. =(
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Sat Apr 24, '10, 6:13 am

Todays beautiful lady comes from the game Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. Lyndis of Sacaen, daughter of Hassir, chieftian of the Lorca tribe and Madelyn, daughter of Lord Hausen of Caelin. One day while Lyn is searching the plains of her home she stumbles upon a weary traveller. Tending to the travellers wounds she learns that he is a travelling tactician, and thus Lyns journey begins. From there she embarks on a journey, meeting knights of Caelin, to assisting Eliwood of Pherea. Lyn visits the plains of Sacea from time to time, improving her sword skills and gazing at the sun setting on the horizon of the plains.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Apr 24, '10, 3:15 pm

She makes a pretty good assist trophy in Brawl. :up:
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby MrKite » Sun Apr 25, '10, 3:50 am

Kaloes wrote:

Todays beautiful lady comes from the anime Kenichi: The Mightist Disciple. Shigure Kousaka is a mysterious woman and slow talker, as well as a master of all types of weaponry. Shigure is rarely seen smiling. Kenichi glimpsed her once while she was teaching him how to swim, and the other occasion was when Shigure was unsheathing her sword to battle a tank. It was implied by Kensei that Shigure worries about Kenichi when he is not around because she believes that he got into something dangerous, meaning she has possibly grown a liking for Kenichi. She even allows Kōetsuji to tell Kenichi of her past, saying that it is okay simply because he's Kenichi.

Damn, she's hot!!!!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby Celeith » Sun Apr 25, '10, 6:29 pm

Todays lovely lady comes from the anime Magic Knight Rayearth. Umi Ryuuzaki is an elegant, yet a bit of a short-tempered girl with flowing long blue hair. Umi was on a school trip to Tokyo Tower, her school consisted mostly of girls - daughters of rich people like herself. At one moment, she suddenly heard voices calling her, referring her as a Magic Knight. In that moment, she was transported to another world, Cephiro, along with two other girls from different schools, Hikaru Shidou and Fuu Hououji.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Celeith » Mon Apr 26, '10, 10:25 pm

Todays beautiful lady, or perhaps ladies come from the series Breath of Fire. Nina Windia is a character that has appeared throughout every game in the series. She is a young princess from Windia, a race of birdlike humans. In every game Nina is a strong magician, whether it be in healing magic, or attack magic. Nina's character is somewhat the same in every game, as she is a caring, considerate person, yet tomboyish who wants to protect the main character Ryu by being there for him. Don't let her personality fool you though, she is not your typical damsel in distress.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Lucas » Tue Apr 27, '10, 2:54 am

I like Nina especially in Breath of Fire 3. I think she deserves a place in Capcom’s upcoming Marvel vs. Capcom 3 personally.

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More