New vids

Remixes and original creations by fans - as games, audio, videos or other forms - shine in this spotlight.

New vids

Postby MrKite » Sat Mar 1, '14, 5:03 pm

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: New vids

Postby myau56 » Sat Mar 1, '14, 8:27 pm

Thanks you for your videos Mr Kite ! i'll look at them later but thanks again for your hard work :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby MrKite » Mon Mar 3, '14, 3:36 am

You're welcome. I apologize for my long abscence, but I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues and emotional turmoil and heartache from someone I used to be close to snd roleplayed with who abandoned me months back because of something that someone else did. And I still can't cope with the pain. You can't put a bandage on an aching heart.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby myau56 » Tue Mar 4, '14, 8:45 pm

Hey, no need to apologize for this long absence ! You know, I've followed what you have said on your aching heart and I'm very sad :( I know this is something very hard to bear and I wish you the best of luck. See you soon.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Fan Games, Music, Video & More