Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can you cook?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, '10, 8:07 pm 
Can you cook? What is the last thing you cooked?

I think the last thing I cooked was microwave popcorn. :p

Post subject: Re: Can you cook?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 1:11 am 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:I think the last thing I cooked was microwave popcorn. :p

LOL! :lol:

Sure, I can cook. It's an art! It's fun to get creative with flavors. Now, scrubbing and cleaning... that I lack in the talent department. I need extra motivation. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 2:55 am 
I can cook a little bit [wife does most of the work :D]. I have grilled a few things [steaks, burgers, etc.] and of course Breakfast [eggs, bacon, toast or biscuits]. Now anything fancy like on the food network I'm lost. I wouldn't mind learning how to cook more elaborate meals but for now I'll just stick to what I know :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 5:21 am 
Staples of life such as squirell, fish, and deer.. eeh, well... not really. But I know how to bake brownies! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 7:43 am 
I know how to cook, thing is cooking right. =D

Today for example, for the fist time I cooked deer sausage, it was amazing. I have cooked lots of other things before. Hotdogs, eggs, omelettes, toast, cookies, muffins, perogies, burgers, steaks, porkchops, macaroni, fried rice, salads, etc. That's just a small portion of what I have and can cook. ^_^ Spicing is my favorite part though, it's only happened twice but I've made a porkchop taste better than a steak. ^_^

I also once made my own spaghetti/pizza sauce from a few spices and water and tomato paste. It was amazing. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 7:52 am 
Does attending the BBQ count?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 9:50 pm 
I can cook a little bit, but mostly only simple things or breakfast food. Eggs, toast, biscuits, stuff like that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 1, '10, 12:16 am 
I'm very good at stir fry. You give me some kind of cooking oil, some spices/sauces and a random assortment of vegetables and meats, I can make a stir fry out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 1, '10, 2:43 am 
I can cook a fair few things. Especially BBQ’s usually cook the sausages, eggs, bacon, hash browns that kinda stuff. I also find it easy to make stews just chop up the meat, vegies and rice and throw it all in with the boiling water. :wink:

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]