Burgers are good for you!

Quest for justice and vengeance with the beginning of the saga.

Burgers are good for you!

Postby Tsunami » Wed Feb 4, '09, 1:41 pm

So how DOES eating burgers and drinking cola restore HP anyways? Maybe in the futuristic world of PSI these products are healthy instead of being unhealthy like they are now. :3
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Snorb » Wed Feb 4, '09, 3:46 pm

Guy at Shop: This is the Burger Haus. Can I get you something?
Lutz: Yes. I'd like just a salad, please.
Tairon: Just a burger's fine.
Myau: Get me a fish sandwich!
Alisa: I'd like the double quarter-pounder with bacon- just cheese and barbecue sauce on that, and a medium root beer. =D
Guy at Shop: The combo comes with fries or onion rings, ma'am.
Alisa: "Or?" I'll take both!
Guy at Shop: That comes to 40 Meseta.
Tairon: (pays) Where do you put it all, Alisa?
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Re: Burgers are good for you!

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Feb 4, '09, 5:04 pm

Tsunami wrote:So how DOES eating burgers and drinking cola restore HP anyways? Maybe in the futuristic world of PSI these products are healthy instead of being unhealthy like they are now. :3

Well...food. Uh...gives you energy, ups your metabolism, makes your body work faster to heal your wounds? I dunno. Somehow, I can't see a futuristic burger being any better than a...non-futuristic burger. Actually, burgers and the like restore your hit points in Earthbound as well. In fact, the first hamburger you come across is probably the one you pull out of the garbage can in front of the burger store in Onett! (hence my signature item #8.)
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Thoul » Wed Feb 4, '09, 6:25 pm

Ha, I order like Alisa! :D

I think the cola and burger must have very different ingredients than what we would expect. The cola could have some kind of medicine mixed in. Maybe it's something like flavored cough syrup, but marketed as a drink instead of a drug. The burger must be something like the alternative, non-meat burgers that we have today. Sort of like a tofu burger or soy burger. I don't know what exactly it would be made of, though.

Hm, maybe this is how Alis & friends earned meseta? Slay a few monsters, drag them to the local food store, and sell them to the owner, who turns them into burgers. I don't think the skeletons or zombies would make good burgers, though.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rune_Walsh » Wed Feb 4, '09, 7:50 pm

Maybe they're garden burgers.^^

Hey, don't hate - garden burgers are delicious!
Rune_Walsh
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 9

Return to Phantasy Star