Gamer Drinks

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Gamer Drinks

Postby Thoul » Sat Jul 25, '09, 3:04 pm

Lately I've noticed there has been an increase in drinks marketed toward gamers. Mountain Dew has something with World of Warcraft on the packages and I've just come across energy drinks styled after mana potions. Have you ever tried any of these "gamer drinks"? If so, how were they? If not, do you think it's a good idea or something to avoid?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Gamer Drinks

Postby Darkil » Sat Jul 25, '09, 8:35 pm

I tried the "Red" Mtn Dew and it was ok. It's like a fruity citrus flavor, but the citrus sort of takes away the fruit flavor. I'm anxious to try the "Blue" one next, but these Mana Potions intrigue me. Where have you seen those Thoul?
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jul 27, '09, 3:17 pm

I saw some of the blue and red Mountain Dew drinks. I didn't try them though. I'm a little bit cautious about trying new things some times. I like the regular Mountain Dew pretty good, so I might try these new ones some time.

I think it's great to see all these game related promotions, products, etc. The more the merrier.

There seems to always be a lot of game related stuff around somewhere these days. Shows you just how popular and widespread gaming has become. :happy_marle:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Mon Jul 27, '09, 3:33 pm

Darkil wrote:Where have you seen those Thoul?

For the life of me, I can't recall. I've completely forgotten where it was. I saw it referenced online somewhere the other day and that prompted the thread, but I don't recall where. According to the site for the drinks, they're sold in a lot of electronics stores, so maybe I've seen it in one of those.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Delectable Delicacies