Breakfast!

Warning: Talking about food might make you hungry. ;)

Breakfast!

Postby Thoul » Fri Jul 24, '09, 1:15 pm

It's early and I'm currently starving, so food is foremost on my mind. What's your favorite breakfast meal? I love me some good biscuits with just a little butter inside.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Breakfast!

Postby Lucas » Fri Jul 24, '09, 1:44 pm

Man I have quite a few favourite breaky meals

Here's a list of what I can make for breakfast over a week: :wink:
Cereal: Rice Bubbles and milk or Corn flakes with milk and a sprinkle of sugar
Fruit: Apple, Banana or a hand full of straw berries
Sandwiches: Vegemite and cheese on bread, peanut paste on bread or just butter and bread
Breakfast meal: Bacon and eggs with hash browns. (But I hate cooking bacon because it spits fat everywhere and it’s a pain to clean up)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Darkil » Fri Jul 24, '09, 2:51 pm

When I have to go to work, Breakfast consists of a Protein Shake, Coffee and Orange Juice. When I'm off I split it between Bacon/Sausage, Eggs/Hasbrowns, Biscuits/Toast. Of course I mix and match those but I try to eat something filling when I'm at home.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Jul 25, '09, 2:25 am

If I work, either a bagel with cream cheese or cold cereal. If I don't work, waffles. And I always drink milk and coffee.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby youngmiki13 » Mon Jul 27, '09, 8:50 am

When I go to work, I usually eat a piece of toast with butter paired with coffee. If I'm off, then I do not have breakfast because most probably I'm still asleep. However, IF I do wake up early I eat pancakes with maple syrup.
youngmiki13
Newcomer
Newcomer

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Jul 27, '09, 3:35 pm

Well, I guess my favorite breakfast would consist of some eggs (preferably scrambled), some cinnamon toast, some bacon or sausage, and some gravy made with the bacon or sausage bits, and then pour that gravy over some biscuits. Wash it down with some coffee or tea. That's some good eating. Yum, Yum.

Sad to say, that I rarely if ever eat like that anymore though. These days usually it's some fruit and maybe a little cereal for breakfast. Sometimes I add a little bacon, or something like that in place of the cereal, but I couldn't take the whole deal above for one meal these days. :yaknow:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Delectable Delicacies