Be a profound speaker!

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Be a profound speaker!

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Dec 11, '07, 6:58 am

Much like my dreams topic, this is just a sort of place where you can be as wicked, pure, ancient, modern or classic or anything else, as you want. Its a place, I guess for practice with your writing. I got it from that movie, where the two bookstore owners who supposedly hate each other become internet friends and send the most intricate little letters. You can be like them and make a statement, or ask a question, or post a short poetic paragraph, or whatever.

To add to the fun, lets put a small inside bit on, if you want comments and I guess, critiques on your writing go ahead and post a little diddy, and we can see what improvements can be made.
It might be a little reviewish. XD
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Neithird » Fri Dec 14, '07, 6:13 pm

This sounds like a great idea. Come on, who wasn't to get a review first? :D
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 14, '07, 6:42 pm

who wasn't to get a review first
Does that mean who wants? XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Neithird » Fri Dec 14, '07, 7:15 pm

:lol: Yeah. I'm bad with typos like that. I don't proofread posts much before submitting.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Rudo » Fri Dec 14, '07, 9:08 pm

I don't get it! :?
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 14, '07, 10:36 pm

Its like, we try to sound as educated as the high class writers in books and the like, then everyone else comments on how well they think they did. Fun, ya know.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Tsunami » Sat Dec 15, '07, 2:26 am

So, basically we criticise whatever poor soul who decides to participate in this activity. Sounds good to me. :D Kidding, though. Perhaps I'll submit something later.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Dec 16, '07, 6:20 am

lol, when I think of a good speech I get it in.

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Return to Casual Conversation