Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Book Reading
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, '09, 6:27 am 
Do you still read books? Or have you found yourself too busy doing other things or reading more online material, etc.?

Here's a short interesting article with author Larry McMurtry regarding book reading, etc.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hea ... 21607.html

I'd sure love to visit his used booked shop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, '09, 4:14 pm 
Yes, I read books. As of late, mostly textbooks, but still. I try to do reading on my own, but sometimes once I get my class reading done, I just don't want to read anymore. I also try to read the newspaper (New York Times, I can pick it up for free at the entrance to my dorm hall) every day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, '09, 5:21 pm 
^ What Caged Wolf said. I mainly read textbooks. Although I am reading some novels this semester for my literature class. They're okay, as far as I can tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, '09, 8:23 pm 
I love to read. Lately I haven't been able to find too much time but as of now most of it pertains to being a new dad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, '09, 9:10 pm 
Most of my reading these days in online, but I really don't do much reading at all lately. I've just been too busy to devote a lot of time to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, '09, 12:23 pm 
I recently finished reading a book called Perfect Dark: Initial Vector. It was pretty good apparenetly it is based off a video game I recently found out too. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, '09, 5:42 pm 
Yeah, Perfect Dark was a FPS on the Nintendo 64 I believe. I think there's a recent sequel, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, '09, 11:21 pm 
Yeah perfect dark zero was the sequel on the 360 to the n64 game. Its a load of fun but most people gave bad reviews on it. I don't know why because I felt the story fit in with a james bond script but everyone's different

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]