Batman The Movie

Chat about your latest viewings of the big screen movies.

Batman The Movie

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Jul 3, '08, 4:25 am

Anyone remember this 1966 movie, Batman. I guess you might could say that it was the, or one of the, first big screen movies about Batman. I happened to catch a little bit of actors Adam West (Batman) and Lee Meriweather (Catwoman) who starred in the movie on television this morning on the Fox Channel on America's Newsroom. They looked great, although they didn't have time to talk about the movie, or anything else, very much.

Anyway, I found out that on July 1, Fox released a special blu-ray disc of the Batman movie. I guess this was what Mr. West was holding up when I saw him on tv this morning. Sounds interesting.

Here's some more links that you might find interesting:

http://www.motortrend.com/features/cons ... obile.html

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060153/

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Thu Jul 3, '08, 7:39 pm

I guess blu-ray is going to be the official DVD replacement. I remember the movie, it was pretty fun like the TV show. Not too serious, but just fun. I have it on DVD, so I don't see any reason to get it on blu-ray (even if I did have a blu-ray player).

I guess all the Batman stuff is going to be coming back to cash in on the Dark Knight release coming up.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby luke » Sun Jul 6, '08, 9:53 pm

i remember watching this movie when i was a kid and loved it. i don't even want to think about trying to watch it again as i'm afraid it might tarnish my wondrous memories.
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Return to Feature Films