Favourite Olympic sport

Sports, movies, music, TV, and other forms of fun.

Favourite Olympic sport

Postby Lucas » Tue Aug 12, '08, 10:19 am

Hey guys for those of you who have been watching the olympics (I know I have) what would be your favourite sport. Mine is denitly the martial arts I have been watching Judo and I can't wait for the Taekwondo to start next week. 8)

How about yous?
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Aug 14, '08, 10:11 pm

I haven't been watching the Olympics this year all that much. I do enjoy watching them usually, though. I like a lot of the sports activities. I like the volleyball. If they have skating (ice skating) I'll probably try and watch that too. I enjoy the running events also.
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Favourite Olympic sport

Postby Srijita » Mon Aug 18, '08, 8:54 pm

Lucas wrote:Hey guys for those of you who have been watching the olympics (I know I have) what would be your favourite sport. Mine is denitly the martial arts I have been watching Judo and I can't wait for the Taekwondo to start next week. 8)

How about yous?

[face=Times New Roman]
Great question, Lucas. Glad I'm not the only sports fan. If I only had more time, I'd probably watch every single Olympic event...

Difficult to choose a favourite, but I love swimming, diving, gymnastics, tennis... also figure skating, but hasn't that been moved to the Winter Olympics now? I can't recall; hope I get to catch some of it if it is happening. It also makes me want to get out there and play sports myself (for fun, mind you, not competition). I wonder if anyone else has that reaction?

[/face]
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Mon Aug 18, '08, 11:42 pm

Anyone know who is ahead in the medal count now, and how many medals has the US, China, etc., has won as of now???????
Palm Sunday ~ March 24, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Entertainment