Words can't even describe this

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Words can't even describe this

Postby Celeith » Fri Apr 11, '08, 12:01 pm

This

Stuff like this just makes me think whats the point in everything. Its stupid things like this that makes you wonder why people do the things they do.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Fri Apr 11, '08, 3:08 pm

Aye, Kaloes, it is shocking, to say the least. I hope the girl is alright. It is a shame these days that things happen like that, but from watching the news everywhere, we know they DO happen. Those teens who abused her should be punished to the full extent of the law, in my opinion, and then more! In this day of uncertainty everywhere, even in our own hometowns and schools, it pays to be very careful of who you choose for your friends and who you "hang out" with.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Fri Apr 11, '08, 11:09 pm

What really bothers me about it is that this kind of thing keeps happening. This is what, five times in the last two years that there's been a story about kids beating others up and posting a video of it online? By this point, I'm surprised there's no some group patrolling myspace and looking for pages that might indicate some kid needs to go into therapy before they turn violent like this.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Apr 13, '08, 4:40 am

Meh, at least it wasn't anything more than serious this time. The world is slowly decreasing in intelligence. We with genious must stick together!
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 16, '08, 7:07 pm

This morning, I heard about two more cases like this on the radio. In one, a junior high girl picked up a metal chair and clocked another girl on the head with it at lunch. The poor victim was knocked unconscious! These kids are really getting out of hand.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 16, '08, 7:33 pm

Yeah, that is very out of control, Thoul! Something needs to be done about all this pronto.

I can't believe that Dr. Phil tried to step in on one of these cases and tried to bail out one of the girls accused of beating someone else up. I think he wanted her on his show, or something like that, but that's not going to happen now, I heard.

I also saw on one of these cases where the ones that beat on another girl were arraigned in court and treated as adults. That could bring some stiff fines and punishements - even jail time. It's what they deserve, in my opinion. If they learn now that they can't do this stuff and get away with it scot free, then it may help them in their later life. If their life isn't ruined already by having to spend years in prison. Sad, all the way around.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Casual Conversation