Your Ulitmate Home

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Your Ulitmate Home

Postby Thoul » Sun Dec 30, '07, 1:21 pm

If you could design a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what are some of the things you would include in the design? Just for fun, let's assume that money is no object and you can have any design element you can think of.

I would have a room dedicated just to gaming, with a shelf for all my consoles and a nice, big TV set up to play any of them with the flip of a switch.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Dec 31, '07, 12:39 am

My house would be so intricate, I'd have a nice indoor self cleaning pool, A room with a giant elevator and a big tree that I could push a button and go up to the roof on and stargaze, I would have a beatiful lake behind it, with forest trees surrounding everything and a road that could lead to the most fun places ever, and I would put the most advanced technology in it with a brillant display of artwork. XD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Rudo » Mon Dec 31, '07, 1:49 am

Cool question! First, I would have so many rooms that I would never get bored, but I might get lost, lol. I would have a different theme to every room, such as a music room, an exercise gym, an entertainment room (for games, tv, etc.), an exquisite dining room and kitchen, and so on, filled with all the newest, latest, and coolest equipment available. I would also have an indoor pool, tennis court, etc. I would have a special addition of several rooms built just for all my pets so they could have a place to live, run, play, etc. in style as well. I would also have an elevator to go upstairs or come downstairs if I didn't feel like walking. Oh yeah, I'd have plenty of bathrooms too :wink: , and large walk-in closets in the bedrooms, etc. I can probably think of more, but I'll stop here. Good grief, can you image how must this might cost to build, lol.
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:44 am

OH YEAH! I would also have a long hallway that turns and swirves, COMPLETELY MADE OF MIRRORS!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Return to Casual Conversation