Real armor?

Discuss the saga of Algo, where the legend began.

Real armor?

Postby Thoul » Tue Dec 23, '08, 3:44 pm

Last night I was watching a show on the History Channel about the gadgets shown in the Batman movies and how they are similar to real, existing technologies. One of the things highlighted was real ceramic armor used by police and soldiers. That of course brought to my mind that such armor exists in the Phantasy Star games.

What other armors in the games might have real world analogs? There's leather armor for one, but any others you can think of?
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Dec 23, '08, 3:47 pm

Silver, perhaps? But I think silver is a pretty soft metal, so I doubt it'd make good armor, least not compared to other material. :?
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Celeith » Tue Dec 23, '08, 3:56 pm

I was thinking about something a minute ago, you know that glass that is bulletproof, why not forge that into armor and then have people wear it huh? lol.

On a serious note I think Iron armor? Because its gotta be decent but pretty heavy if you think about it.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Return to Classic Series