Nintendo DS 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
X Box 360 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
PlayStation 3 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
PlayStation Portable 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Other - explain in post below 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Best Game System of 2007?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, '07, 5:29 pm 
What do you think was the best game system in 2007 to play, etc.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, '07, 4:59 am 
I like Playstation best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, '07, 4:29 am 
I think the PlayStation 2 had a pretty good year, really. Even with all the newer systems coming out, the PS2 has still been holding a good chunk of the market.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, '07, 6:21 am 
PS3, so i've heard is the most durable system on the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, '07, 2:40 pm 
I think the PSP had a great year, and has made a lot of people revamp their thoughts of it. If you talked to people before last year, people would say that the PSP was a flop and would not buy one. However, there were a lot of good games that came out this year, especially RPGs, that got people (including myself) interested in it. The re-design of the PSP also helped. There are plenty of games on the horizon for the PSP next year as well. It may not be the best system to play, or have the most games, but IMO the PSP made the most strides this year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, '07, 9:23 pm 
That's an excellent point. I didn't care about the PSP a year ago, but I've noticed several interesting titles that I'd like to try out since then. I might get one sometime in the coming year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:30 pm 
I say PS2. The reason I say this is because it's not one of the next-generation systems but it's still doing really well and they're still releasing games for it. This "old" system is still selling, which is pretty amazing to me since the Wii, 360 and PS3 are out now. My boyfriend, who has a Wii, is planning to get a PS2 once he has the money to afford one. The PS2 is still going, it gets my vote.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]